SHE IS [...]

She is SKIPPING CHURCH on WEDNESDAYS. On SUNDAYS. She is PURE SIN from THURSDAYS TO THURSDAY.

She is ALL CAPS because it is utter EMPHASIS. She is KISSING boys with her bright red lipstick, letting their hands ROAM like a traveler, she is a MAP and their fingertips leave behind SCARS on her skin, how can she proclaim innocence when her skin is grimed by STRANGERS with eyes that shine with RAVENOUS INTENT, how can she proclaim love when they LEAVE in the MORNING?

How can say that she's not ALONE when every morning the sheets are EMPTY and the air is HEAVY, how can she smile when there are ten THOUSAND reasons not to? She is FALLING, she is DETERIORATING, she is becoming her FEARS, becoming her nightmares, she's becoming independent and yet she still cries at night for someone to LOVE- what a NAIVE girl she is.

She is FOREVER and NEVER, she is broken promises that bleed through the paper, meaningless sex that leaves behind the worst TASTE in her mouth. They linger, they linger like ghosts. Little does she know, SHE LINGERS LIKE A LOVER IN THEIR SOULS.

She is ONE NIGHT STANDS and never see them again. She is KISS and TELL, she is fire and HELL, doesn't her lips taste like flames? Doesn't her lips taste like fire ignited from a shattered heart and boys with missing compassion? DOESNT SHE SEEM SO INSECURE? DOESNT SHE PRETEND SHES SURE? DOESNT SHE THINK EVERYTHING IS OKAY?

SHE IS SHE IS SHE IS

she was.

- SHE IS//WAS

[or in which present tense once again become past tense].

the reason for my new book is quite weird actually, you see, you may not care but i have undergone a large change in my mind and quite a bit of things have changed and rearranged and I feel like a new person, so, i guess this is a "new" start.