EXISTING [...]

"this, dearest lover, is the only way i know how to exist. in love, with you. contemplating, venturing, seizing, becoming, finding, fearing, merely living with you within my thoughts and knowing that our existences are intertwined and knowing they create a wonderful story for the ages.

this, i swear, is the only way i know to exist. head over heels in such a way that even a cloudless sky spells your name in baby blue. so lost in love that my entire being is victim to it, so lost that i don't want to find myself. i know where i lie, within the crevices of your curves, pooling in the chips of your bones, the nooks and crannies of your soul is where i reside. within you somewhere is my home, i am neither lost nor found, merely existing.

this is the only way i know to exist. i only know the taste of your lips, i only know the feel of your hips fitting perfectly into my own. i only know the shade of your hair, i only know the slopes of your body and the thoughts in your brain that circulate and circulate. i only know to breathe you in, in fear that you will breathe me out. i only know to swallow your fears, in fear that you will spit me out. i only know the safety of you- a home within your bones and yet i am not safe at all.

i am merely existing. but an existence with you is a wonderful thing."

- EXISTENCE AND BEING

[in which i ponder love.]