𝙞𝙫.

𝗶𝘃. 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲?

The thick silence felt louder than the noise in the background of the HYBE building though Hansol truly hadn't taken a second to notice. He tended to not give much thought when it came to silence as he enjoyed it rather than finding it awkward. Plus, it wasn't like he knew the girl anyway so what would there be to talk about?

A vibration sounding from the woman's phone paused the two who were previously walking. Hansol turned back to look at her, one eyebrow raised.

"Sorry, it's just my messages." She reassured him who only sent her a small smile.

"Don't worry about me, you can answer it." Sure she would most likely have responded to her notification regardless but the acknowledgement from him was something that she appreciated.

𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘧𝘴 + 𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘪

𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚
NANA PLEASE SAY HI
TO CHAEWON FOR ME

𝙧𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙞𝙞
oh shut ur ass up

𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚
so ur telling me that u
wouldn't take this chance

𝙧𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙞𝙞
...
PLS GET ME JUNGKOOK'S #

"𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙨𝙨"
isn't he like idk in
the military or some
shit?

𝙧𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙞𝙞
oh yea
SCRATCH
THAT GET ME
WONWOO'S #

𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚
desperateeee

"𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙨𝙨"
goodbye like you aren't
mr "why can't i get a gf 😔😔"

𝙧𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙞𝙞
OOOO SHE GAGGED UUUU

𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚
SHUT UR TRAP NOW PLS
NANA COME BACK
SUCCESSFULL

"𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙨𝙨"
so ur saying i should just abandon
my work and get the numbers of
ur fav idols

𝙧𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙞𝙞
yes

"𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙨𝙨"
no thx!
almost at the meeting
room now wish me luck
my faithful servants

𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚
...

𝙧𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙞𝙞
...

𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚
literal crickets.

"Who was it?" A sudden question from the previously silent man had startled Nabi but quickly regaining her conscience, she answered

"Just my friends who are also my assistants." A chuckle escaped her lips and Hansol honestly wasn't sure why he continued the conversation but more questions flowed skillfully out of his mouth. Truthfully, he wasn't one for conversation in general and so for him to instinctively want to start one up would put his members in a coma if they knew.

The rapper adjusted his walk so that his eyes met the figure of the girl next to him. "You get to work with your friends?" Nabi paused to think of an answer. Hearing that fact aloud from someone else truly helped her realize how sort of rare that was nowadays.

"Yeah pretty much, you don't?"

"Well I mean we became friends over the years but we weren't initially." Surprisingly enough, the conversation still hadn't become boring for the girl and she found herself wanting to question further. In contrast to the boy next to him, Nabi was a very curious person overall and simple small talk was natural to her no matter who it was that she was speaking to.

"That seems nice. It's so much more motivating to have someone worth showing up to work for." A smirk made its way to Hansol's face.

"Yeah, it seriously is." Noticing the door coming quickly into view, the boy paused himself. It was just now that he'd begun to question why the two of them were headed to the same place. He knew all of Seventeen's staff as well as a majority of HYBE's in general so where exactly had she come from?

Before he had a chance to figure out his answer, the girl beside him had now opened the door herself revealing a conference table filled with important executives. The view of Seoul was the main decoration in much contrast to the cold and rigid feel that the rest of the room brought.

Puzzling enough, she fit right in but was so different at the same time. Everyone else in the vicinity was dressed stiffly much like their attitudes and the setting. She on the other hand had more personality to her outfit than the rest and the comfort in her walk made her stand out.

"Good morning!" She exclaimed, reaching the attention of the room's occupants who rushed to stand from their seats. Hansol questioned just who this girl was.

He inched his way a bit further from her and upon seeing an empty chair he immediately headed towards it. "How are you Ms. Park?" Asked his manager, coincidentally seated right next to Hansol who's leg bounced up and down to conceal his nerves.

So he'd finally learned he last name, but what was the first? Hansol was good at remembering who people were with just their names and so the fact that no one came to mind when not only looking at the girl but hearing her last name, puzzled him.

"I'm doing great thank you. Now, why don't we discuss Mr. Vernon here's schedule." His jaw internally dropped. So she knew who he was this entire time? Hansol would have most definitely freaked out had he not been in such a professional setting.

As the boy drowned out the words spewing from his manager's mouth, he had a realization.

"You're from RockSt4r!" He exclaimed and the room went dead silent.

"I-uh...sorry." Quickly sitting himself down he saw the weird look not only given to him by his manager but the rest of the business people in the room. Hansol bowed towards everyone after muttering more sorries although what he was not expecting was for the girl in front of him to begin chuckling.

Great I'm a fucking joke, he thought.

Now that the entire room was fixated on her she felt that justification was needed. "Sorry for laughing but I was just surprised that my 'prank' was successful. I don't like revealing my position to people I've just met—for obvious reasons." A wave of relief washed over the rapper and he was glad that at least the laugh was not directed at him entirely.

He nodded at the girl's explanation before giving her a small smile.

"I'm Park Nabi, the HR manager from RockSt4r, nice to meet you Mr. Vernon."