𝙭𝙞𝙞.

𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

"Come, sit." The very moment Hansol opened the door of Seventeen's dorm he was greeted by all 12 of his members along with Jiyeon sitting in a circle. Simultaneously, all heads flew to him after Seungcheol's command.

The boy sighed, dropping his bag on some random kitchen chair and slowly making his way to the large living room. Nicely enough, there was a space empty in the circle of people on the floor, urging Vernon to take his place.

"So? Where the hell were you?" The first to speak up was Seungcheol, the known instigator of their interrogation sessions. Funnily enough, this shit was anything but new. It happened the first time before debut when Jeonghan was caught talking to some girl and they are still occurring, now with a new member however still just as effective.

Stuffing his hands in his pockets as he sat criss-cross on the floor, Hansol tried conjuring his best bluff. Maybe he should have taken Jeonghan's lessons in manipulation 2 years ago huh?

"I was with my friend for lunch, I said that in the van?"

"What person has lunch with their friend until 10:31 at night?" Seungkwan shot back. As much as the two boys were great friends, the vocalist was also extremely curious as to what Hansol was up to.

Joshua who sat next to the man on "trial" gave the boy a look of reassurance referring likely to their talk only a few weeks back.

"Well I mean I just started talking with her and we have a lot in common so we got carried away, nothing special."

"Her?"

"What? Is there a problem with that?" Everyone in the room could sense Hansol's growing irritation as he responded to Soonyoung, ensuing silence.

Jeonghan, the group's main empathizer felt the need to speak up, looking Hansol in the eyes. "There's nothing wrong with that, but we just want to know things going on with you. If you are dating her, or anyone, we as a group could help protect you from saesangs, the company, and whatnot. How can we help you if we don't know what the fuck is going on?" Despite the harshness in his words, his voice remained reassuringly calm. 

The members nodded in agreement to his claim. They knew how Hansol was, he wouldn't speak up unless you dragged it out from him.

The boy groaned, clearly fed up. "Look, we're not fucking dating alright? She's a friend, nothing more." This was the most assertive the 12 boys had seen him since he was a teenager. No one else seemed to want to speak up after he retorted Jeonghan, someone whom he never dared to disagree with.

Feeling uncomfortable in the spotlight of silence, Hansol quickly stood up, irritatingly walking himself to his room. However, just before he disappeared into the hall, Joshua caught his hand, turning him around. "What?"

"You should invite her to our party." Joshua's gentleness slightly eased Hansol but his previous annoyance was still present.

Deciding to not unveil the fact he already had, he only nodded curtly before retreating to his room.

( 1 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 )