𝙭𝙞𝙫.

𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱

"Guess who's here~"

"Just tell me, I have no patience you know that." Joshua glanced back at the duo continuing to prance through the herd of people, signaling the location to Jeonghan. He truly had no intention to tattle on Hansol but he needed something to talk about. A majority of his friends were non-idols and it wasn't like he wanted to socialize with people he'd never met before. However, on the flip side, talking about practice with his members whom he saw every day would be just as boring. If he couldn't change the people, might as well switch up the topics.

Jeonghan's eyebrows furrowed. "What? Where are you looking" A sigh escaped the younger man's lips as he forcefully positioned his co-member to get a better view.

"White suit." He stated and upon eyeing the target, Jeonghan's jaw dropped. His head snapped towards Joshua's in excitement for the gossip. Things had been overly boring for him as well, especially with the end of their world tour. In fact, the group's schedule was always so jam-packed that most times the members found having nothing to do ironically quite boring.

"Holy shit. Is that the mystery girl?" Jeonghan exclaimed, keeping his eye on the woman with Hansol's arm placed around her waist as they seemingly made their way to the terrace.

"Think so. Her name is...Nabi, I think?"

Jeonghan scoffed, a chuckle escaping his lips shortly after. "Oh Yeon is gonna flip." Joining in laughter, Joshua slung his arm over the man to the left.

"And Mingyu, my dear Jeonghan, is going to flip when he hears you called her Yeon."

Releasing himself from Joshua's embrace, he began backing himself toward the swarm of people. "Not if you don't tell him!"

Jeonghan's eyes carefully scanned the area before resting his gaze upon the only woman in the VIP room, leaning her body against the snack table

"Jiyeon!" He exclaimed, successfully catching her attention only to notice that the man standing next to her was none other than Mingyu. It's not like the vocalist didn't want the couple to be spending time with each other, but having the over-protective Kim Mingyu next to her as he attempted to secretly bring her to meet Hansol wasn't going to be the easiest.

The two swiveled their heads to meet eye contact with Jeonghan who had already jogged his way over. "Hey Han!"

"Hey! You think I could speak to you...in private, J." Mingyu's eyebrow raised, as did Jiyeon's however she seemed more relaxed about it, even going to nod, yet paused after her boyfriend's claim.

"Why can't you talk here?" Both Jiyeon and Jeonghan rolled their eyes toward the tall boy, growing tired of his childlessness. The girl slapped her boyfriend lightly on the shoulder, an expression of unamusement on her face.

"Ow!" He pouted, rubbing the spot that Jiyeon barely touched. It honestly surprised Jeonghan how the public still viewed him as some manly and burly guy when this was how he acted most days.

Jiyeon only rolled her eyes toward her boyfriend yet again before turning to Jeonghan. "I'd be glad to talk with you, sorry for his behavior. His clinginess has hit an all-time high." In reality, the vocalist was anything but new to Mingyu's behaviors however distracted by Jiyeon's words, he only smiled before walking her out of the room leaving a sulky Mingyu to his plate of food.

That was easier than he thought.

"What did you wanna talk about?" She asked, snaking through the groups of people talking in the hallway, coincidentally passing by Seungcheol and Chan who were speaking with idol friends. The two seemed to luckily not notice them however the girl guessed it was more due to the alcohol that they were so oblivious.

Jeonghan smirked, bringing his voice to a hushed whisper. "I actually wanted to take you to meet someone." He explained, filling Jiyeon's mind with confusion.

"You're gonna make me guess even though you hate guessing, aren't you?" An energetic nod from Jeonghan confirmed the girl's claim.

As they continued walking to the end of the hallway, Jiyeon racked her brain on who the boy could possibly be taking her to. Knowing Jeonghan, it could be anyone from one of his non-idol friends to the CEO of one of Korea's top companies.

"Ugh, you're taking too long." Jiyeon rolled her eyes, following Jeonghan as they made their way to the terrace concealed with a sheer curtain.

"I'm thinking! Is it an idol?... Jeonghan?" She asked with anticipation, looking at Jeonghan. However, instead of giving her a response, the boy had instead shifted his gaze toward something right in front of him, and his jaw slightly dropped. Surprising Jeonghan was incredibly hard to do, only intriguing Jiyeon more.

Hesitantly shifting her gaze to where the boy was looking, she too was stunned. As if on cue, the two looked at each other, eyes wide.

They quickly scrambled to hide behind a pillar in order to not ruin the moment however Jiyeon couldn't contain her words. She brought her voice to a hushed whisper.

"Since when is Vern in a relationship!?"