𝙭𝙞.

𝘅𝗶. 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲

( 5 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 )

"Okay everyone! We'll be at the dorms in about two hours!" The notification from their manager was taken in relief by Seventeen's members. After touring the world for almost seven months, being home and able to lounge around for a few weeks was practically heaven.

Hansol hadn't really been paying attention to the blabber from his members due to his immense jet lag, however, perked up at the last announcement.

He stood up from his seat in the van. "Actually, I have to make a stop somewhere." The boy informed, spiking curiosity in a majority of his members along with his manager.

"Really?" The older man questioned, speaking for the rest of the bus's occupants. "Uh..yeah? I'll text you the address."

Seungcheol turned back from his seat at the front to stare him down. "Who are you going to see?" He asked, an intimidating skepticism in his voice.

Noticing all eyes on him, he shrunk in his seat. "Just a friend. I promised them lunch...so" Luckily enough, everyone was too tired to press further nor search their memory for ideas of who the boy could be on his way to.

Smiling at the newfound silence in the vehicle, he sent the address to his manager before drowning himself in his Spotify playlist.

Hansol wasn't exactly sure how much time had passed since he'd fallen asleep but after being gently woken up by his manager, he could at least understand where he was

He looked out the window to his right, the familiar complex a few feet away. "Hey, we're at the place. Have fun but please be cautious." The rapper nodded at his manager's words he'd heard since he debuted. As much as the boy wanted to just live his life as he pleased, making sure to stay out of the public eye was essential. Especially with their recent rise in popularity, Seventeen couldn't afford any negative scandals, even Jiyeon and Mingyu were pushing it when they confirmed their dating rumors.

Everyone except for Seungcheol was fast asleep though Seventeen's leader seemed barely conscious. Noticing Hansol's departure from the bus, he gave the boy a small smile before finally allowing himself to knock out.

Hansol gently rang the doorbell of the apartment, making sure that his black hoodie and mask were covering his face as much as possible. Despite the relatively secluded environment and high security throughout the lavish building, he couldn't take any chances.

As soon as the door swung open, he was welcomed with the confused yet pleasantly surprised face of Nabi. "Oh my god hi! I didn't know you would be back today?" She energetically questioned, ushering him inside.

He immediately made himself at home due to his knowledge of the apartment from his previous visit but also updates the girl sent him over the months. She had consulted him various times over the five months for decoration choices in her home and through sending him photos, Hansol became unknowingly familiar with the space.