𝙭𝙫𝙞.

𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸
( 𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘪'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

"I'm sorry I-" Our lips disconnected and I opened my eyes, a hint of shock flashing through them.

Both Hansol and I weren't exactly sure why we did that, however, we both enjoyed it—I knew that for sure. Some part of me wanted to do it again, yet the contemplation in Hansol's mannerisms made me hesitate.

I sighed, fingers running through my baby hairs. There was absolutely no world where we would work, that was the reality. As many small memories the boy had given me in these few months of minuscule conversations, he was an idol and I liked being behind the scenes. No matter how similar our professions were, the lifestyles didn't mix—and I barely knew the guy enough to want to do something about that. For fucks sake I didn't even know his favorite song or animal yet here we were.

"We can't be doing this." My voice was low, somewhat sad about the reality of our lives.

"Like...us," my fingers motioned to the both of us, still only centimeters away from one another. "...we just won't work." His breath was heavy, hitting my skin slightly. It was evident that he was confused yet another emotion was overshadowing his urge to innocently question.

Hansol's expression resembled that of frustration. "How would you know that?"

"Sol." Something about the nickname now felt bittersweet as it left my lips.

"I've never liked the entertainment industry, let alone the people orchestrating it. I hate the way they control you, the fake-ness, the higher-ups screwed way of operating. You're anything but insincere, yes, but still a part of that world nonetheless. I mean what happens if someone sees us? I can't handle that Hansol. I choose to be away from the public eye, you choose to be in it. These money-hungry people control you, your schedule, your personality, your love life." He seemed immediately ready to retaliate my claims yet I still wasn't done. I could tell that I'd already hurt him through the way I bad-mouth the industry he worked in and I figured saying more wouldn't do any less harm.

"I like you, I do. But I'm trying to be realistic with myself. I don't want to hurt you or taint your career, and if it takes me saying this to do that then so be it."

Nothing about his expression gave me any hints as to how he truly felt, he seemed somewhat stoic. He looked me straight in the eyes and his entire demeanor changed, almost opposite to the chill Hansol I'd familiarized myself with. Well, I'd previously critiqued his career in a way, no shit he wouldn't be all smiles and sunshine

"Y'know what? You're a lot fucking different than I thought you were." He expressed, a bitter chuckle leaving his lips as he rolled his blazer sleeves up to his forearm.

I kept my head down. I'd said too much, I knew that.

"We were never supposed to get close Vernon." He seemed somewhat taken aback by the use of his stage name, and weirdly enough, it even felt weird for me to say. It was as if just by that one word, I'd single-handedly erased everything we had. And now, it was officially too late for me to go back.

Truthfully, I couldn't believe I'd even said anything I did up until now. Perhaps I was too self-aware for my own good in times like these. Was I right about the future of Hansol and me? Yes. Did I truly want to believe that? Hell no. I wanted to run into his arms, no matter how soon our bliss would come crashing down.

I suppose this was the reason I only had like two friends who could barely tolerate me on the daily. I pushed people away, using the same excuses yet I still haven't learned. And now, I've possibly lost the only person I wanted to stay.

Hansol seemed surprised yet concealed it through his mouth which had now formed a straight line. He chuckled in slight and bitter amusement. "You only needed me for the collection right? Delete my number after this."

( 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

( 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

Upon exiting the terrace, Hansol walked his way to the exit of the luxurious building. He wanted to be anywhere else, he needed to be anywhere else.

Due to his internal contemplations, he failed to notice the two snoopers standing next to the pillar. Jeonghan watched the younger boy, studying the expression on his face. It was not once since their debut that he'd seen him look like that. What in the hell had happened?

"Should we go after him?" The vocalist had momentarily forgotten about Jiyeon yet immediately shook his head no. Dealing with him right now would certainly do no one any good. Once he got over himself, he would come to vent on his own time; at least that's what Jeonghan wanted to believe.

Jiyeon sighed. "I hope he doesn't run into any of the members."

He turned to her. "Y'know I've never seen him look like that. Ever." Just as the girl was about to inquire about his comment, a familiar face came quickly into view, slightly catching the two off guard.

"You've never seen who look like what?"

"Gyu, what are you doing here?" Jiyeon asked, facing her boyfriend who had seemingly popped out of nowhere. She quickly glanced over at Jeonghan who looked more than just evidently annoyed.

Mingyu shrugged his shoulders, a cupcake in his hand. "I dunno. Being in a room by yourself can be kinda boring." He explained. Normally, the two would have laughed however Jeonghan was more focused on Vernon and Jiyeon on why the vocalist was so focused on his co-member.

Just as Jeonghan began to speak, another figure emerged from the curtains. This time, it was a woman.

She had a sultry emotion in her walk and it was evident that she had cried only seconds before with the way she wiped her eyes. "That's her huh?" Jeonghan muttered, caught by Jiyeon however she had no time to inquire because the mystery girl had finally noticed the three, stood only a few feet away from her.

Nabi bowed. She truly wasn't sure who they were however Mingyu was a runner-up for RockSt4r's collection, so she figured at the very least he was someone of importance.

"Who's that?" Mingyu asked, ignored by Jeonghan however received a shoulder shrug from his girlfriend. Jeonghan had forgotten for a moment that not even he let alone Jiyeon had even met the girl that Hansol was entangled with, so why had she bowed?

Truthfully, there wasn't much to the action yet the tears that ran down her rose cheeks puzzled Jeonghan.

The elder turned to the two who stood next to him, a haste in his actions. "I'll be right back." He explained, and before even receiving an answer, he had made his way to follow the mystery girl.

" He explained, and before even receiving an answer, he had made his way to follow the mystery girl