Chapter 3 (LVL 94)- "Be Careful"

After a tiresome 15-minute walk, we finally arrived at a quaint little house. Our legs ached with every step, and we couldn't wait to rest our weary bodies. As soon as we walked through the door, we collapsed onto the ground in a heap, grateful for the momentary relief.

"I'm tired... and my ankle hurts so bad..."

"Let me look at it,"

Ross flattens his ears "No... I don't trust you..."

"You have to trust me, you can permanently hurt yourself. Just let me look, Ross."

"No... I think it's ok for now..."

"Ross seriously let me look at it."

"No!"

"Can you two stop? My head hurts and we seriously have no time to argue right now. Let's look around the house and Ross no complaints from you since you didn't let her look."

Ross and his companion exchanged a nod of agreement and quickly scanned the dimly lit room. With a noticeable limp, Ross made his way to a corner of the room and sat down, appearing exhausted and in pain. As they searched for any useful items, they stumbled upon a bottle of refreshing almond water and a reliable flashlight. With their newfound supplies, they knew it was time to leave the house and face the unknown. As they cautiously opened the door, they were met with an eerie darkness that enveloped the outside world.

"I think we should stay here... I think the level has a day-night cycle."

"What, no way?! I didn't know!" Charlie says snickering.

"Ok, smart ass," Ava teases.

They close the door and only look out the windows. 10 minutes pass and Ross looks outside and sees a smiler so he ducks down. Ava and Charlie see it too so they look away and they stay away from that window. Ross and Charlie fall asleep and Ava doesn't, she's not tired, she just makes sure the other two are safe. Day comes along after what seems like forever and the smiler is gone.
Charlie wakes Ross up and they all leave the house and start walking on the grass to head to the castle once again.

"I feel like this is going to be a long journey..."

"It most likely will be because we don't know how far that castle thing is," Ava says sighing.

"I mean yeah that's true, I hope it's closer than it looks."

"It looks pretty close to me?"

"That's because it's probably tricking you. If you thought that last place was bad just wait, I feel like this place will be worse."

"Aw come on don't say that!"

"I'm just saying the truth, we don't know what entities are here, Ross probably does but we probably don't Charlie."