Chapter 7 (LVL 822 & 5) - "WILL THIS EVER END!!?"

They see the redhead and blue-eyed girl from before, it's Ava. But how is she back? She was dead...

"AVA?!" Everyone shouts at once.

"Yep, I didn't die. I can't believe you guys left me."

"We thought you were dead... you didn't show any signs of being alive so we had to leave you. When did you wake up?"

"Hours after you guys left I think... besides leaving me I want to thank you guys for saving me and not leaving me in the water."

"That was me, and you're welcome. I'm so glad to have you back." Charlie says.

"I'm glad to be back with you guys. Now let me introduce you to Ari. She came here a while before you guys did. This is Charlie, the one in his arms is Ross, the hair head is Max, the one in the crown is Fizzy and the one next to her is Arlind."

"Nice to meet you guys. I'm assuming you guys have been here for a while?"

"Yep, that's right. Since Level 0, well not all of us. Only Ross, Ava, and I have." Charlie says.

"Hmmm, interesting..."

Charlie nods. "So what do we do here...?"

"Not sure but let's keep walking and not waste time because we might die if we just look into a dog and stand around."

They all nod and start walking around, they notice another person walking towards them.

"Uhh... Who is that!?" Fizzy exclaims, trembling.

The person is a few feet away but then we see a jack-o-lantern with an evil smile and the head being on fire

The person is a few feet away but then we see a jack-o-lantern with an evil smile and the head being on fire. It had a body and instantly ran to the person running for us. She was mauled by the jack-o-lantern in a matter of minutes, then the jack-o-lantern saw us and came running as fast as he could. Ross ran in a separate direction to distract it, while everyone else hid behind a tree, except for Fizzy.

"Wtf where is Fizzy!?!" Ava asks, starting to panic.

"She told me she wanted to help Ross find his way back...." Charlie says.

"We can't let her do that. Ross might already be dead!"

Charlie gulps, hoping that he was ok and hoping Fizzy could help. (Ross POV)

He was running as fast as possible, the jack-o-lantern was moments behind him and that's when he was struck in the back by it. Ross lets out a scream and falls to the ground in severe pain, while also hitting his head. The jack-o-lantern then grabs his leg and drags Ross towards him, but then the jack-o-lantern falls to the ground and lets go of Ross. Fizzy was standing there with a stick that she could barely carry, she had whacked him in the head but no damage was done, it was only knocked out. Fizzy drops the stick and runs to Ross's side.