Chapter 8 (LVL 5) - "Chased, Attacked, Repeat..."

As Fizzy runs for her life, her heart pounding with fear, she hears the flapping of wings behind her

As Fizzy runs for her life, her heart pounding with fear, she hears the flapping of wings behind her. She turns her head and sees a death moth, its eyes fixed on her, bearing down on her with frightening speed. She tries to dodge, but the moth knocks her down and grabs her with its sharp claws. Fizzy screams as the moth drags her through the hotel, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake. Just when she feels like all hope is lost, she hears Max's voice shouting her name. With a burst of energy, she manages to break free from the moth's grip, and Max swoops in to save her just in time.

"Are you ok Fizzy?" Max asks as he sets on the ground slowly.

"Yeah... I think so..., thank you..."

Max gave a relieved nod, grateful to see that she was all right. Together, they made their way into a dimly lit room and were relieved to find the rest of their group huddled together.

"That was quick... what are you guys doing in here?" Fizzy asks.

"We found pieces of paper that have numbers... it's a 10-digit code I think..." Ross says.

"10 digits... hmmm earlier in a moth room I found one that said 7"

"Ok so...7260... darn that's all we could find while Max went to help."

"I'll take Arlind, Ross, Fizzy, and Charlie... to look for papers," Ava says.

They nod in agreement and split up to find the papers. They through each set of halls with the same ugly carpet and red banners on the walls.

 They through each set of halls with the same ugly carpet and red banners on the walls

They walk into room after room and find no papers. They finally walk into another room that says 200 and there are two papers, 1 and 8.

"Ugh... finally... 726018.. only 4 more guys..."

As Ross leaves the room, a sudden burst of frustration escapes their lips in the form of a deep and pained sigh as they walk out of the room. The group let out a collective sigh of frustration too as they scoured more rooms for papers. Suddenly, their attention was drawn to a darkened room as they left the room, they cautiously approached it. As they drew closer, they realized that there was a large swimming pool nestled within the shadows. The water shimmered in the dim light, and the sound of it gently lapping against the sides filled the room. They decide to enter the pool room and look at the pool.