★: 01

Third person pov ↕

       Jiyun only wished for the best. But at one expense?

She walked timidly between the two males who were taller than her. It wasn't always this quiet, they would usually goof around until either one of them got hurt. It was the new school year and she only wished that they had settled their stupid little malice over the break, but the defeating awkward cloud of silence hovering above them and raining down a heavy atmosphere, was enough clarification that things got worse.

“So, anything interesting happened?” Jiyun spoke with a wide grin, in hopes of sparking a conversation, anything to kick start their day.

“Hmm, no...?” Hyunjin was the first to respond, but it wasn't ecstatic like it should be, only a low disinterested hum. And Jiyun knew he didn't want to speak. Hyunjin always have something interesting going on, be it crossing paths with a black cat or crossing paths with a crazy classmate. But he had a scowl on and the shorter would occasionally see him cast sinister glares at Minho.

“What about you, Minho?” Jiyun diverted her attention to the brunette, her doe eyes gazing at his blank face.

“I'm still alive. Is that interesting?” He retorted, paying no mind to the Scrawling Jiyun. At that point she was like; what the hell? What y'all so boring for?

Jiyun stopped walking, balling her fist in pure agitation. She tried heaving out heavy breaths to calm down, but no avail. With one swift movement, she took up both her hands and punched both their heads, causing them to stumble forward. “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?”

“Yunnie, that hurts a whole lot!” Hyunjin whined, his hand massaging the aching spot, his neatly brushed hair getting ruined in the process. His eyes squinted the more he hissed under his breath.

Minho simply kept quiet, but his hand moved in a circular motion on his now throbbing head.

“I HATE BOTH OF YOU!” The ravenette choked on a sob, the lump in her throat getting more painful the more she stared at their confused faces. This was not how she expected the new school year to start, she wanted a positive approach. And that won't be possible if Hyunjin and Minho keeps ignoring each other. She so desperately wanted these coming days to be wholesome and filled with memories. Who knows what the future holds? It might be her last being around them.

“I hate myself too, so yay?”

“Minho, shut up, this is serious!” Hyunjin was more considerate when it comes to the human feelings, he pays more attention to emotions and rarely jokes with them. “Yunnie, I'm sorry, I'll soon adopt a dog. Is that interesting?” the ravenette took a step forward, only for Jiyun to retreat, her eyes glistening with tears. Hyunjin always wanted a pet and he wanted it to be a surprise when he gets one. Well, now that's ruined.

“Fuck you!” Jiyun seethed, before running off, leaving them both bewildered. She was acting way off, Jiyun rarely cries, especially not after something so small. But she looked too hurt and affected by the fact that they weren't talking.

Minho glared at Hyunjin. “Look what you've caused!”

------------• ° -💜- ° •------------

I am not functioning properly and my head is all over the place, writing helps me feel okay, just trapped in my imagination.

So here I am, writing more books, now it's time to get shameless. Plss check out my other books, it means so much. Feel free to comment or state your opinion, I don't bite. . .😐
I punch if you don't vote and comment.
Just kidding, just kidding, I'm not kidding.

Anyways hi, and welcome brethren.

The guideline are simple;
1: This is a work of fiction and not to be taken too seriously.

2: Frequent updates, so follow me or add this story to your reading list or library to get notified when I do.

3: Allow me to introduce my good friend, bouncer Lee (> •-•)> ⭐💬 he a real tough guy, don't mess with him. He'll be taking your votes and comments.

4: This book will run on votes and comments, which means I'll update more when you show interest by voting and commenting. Yeah, don't want to write to no one, show engagement for motivational purposes, cause I feel like my works are so bad that's why they don't get recognition.

But I like writing so much, that's why I still do it. Now enough about me.

5: Thanks for clicking on this book
Hope you'll like it, so please give it a chance.

6: Happy readings!
Cya💙