★: 20

Third person
Pov

"I have no idea what pack to choose!"

In this scene we have an enraptured Jiyun going through the product isle, trying to decided what noodle to get. And trailing being her were two very awkward boys who had only shared a cumbersome 'Hi' and would avoid eye contact like it was the plaque. Why was it so hard? What was actually stopping them from talking to themselves again, even if it was a light conversation, it was a start. After all that was how they became friends, the quiet boy and the bully, who both realized that they both found dancing intriguing. What was the last string pulling them apart?

“Which do you prefer?” Jiyun turned to both of them, holding up two packets of noodles for them to choose.

“The pink one.”

“I like the yellow.”

Minho and Hyunjin quickly looked at themselves and then back at the perplexed Jiyun. Both had picked different options and she fretted if it'd ignite another argument.

“Its fine, let's just get the yellow.”

“I don't mind the pink.”

Both males turned to each other, scrawling and this made Jiyun to groan loudly, tossing both packets into the shopping basket. “We'll have both! Gosh, you're both infuriating,” she scoffed. How were they supposed to have a fun day if stuffs like that keeps happening?

In an attempt to rectify his mistakes, Minho had invited both of them to his house, nothing too big, they would probably do whatever they wanted, perhaps game or watch a movie. Hyunjin was still hesitant but Jiyun had implied that I'd be fun and she really wanted him to be with her. Plus, she had never been to Minho's.

“That's all,” The shorter smiled. “Do we need to get snacks? Snacks are good, we should definitely have them, which do you prefer?”

“I don't really eat those,” Hyunjin took a step away from the racks filled with sugar coated bars. “My mom says they're bad.”

“What are you, five?” Minho creased his brows in a vagued frown, pursing his lips when he realized that he had just retorted to Hyunjin. He quickly looked away, shoving his hands into his pockets. “I'm sorry.”

Hyunjin only hummed disinterestedly

“Well, you guys are boring-” Jiyun pointed out and was ready to head right onto the day Minho had proposed. She didn't have work today and her aunt wasn't aware of that, she'd just return late and blame it on her after school job.

The whole ride to Minho's place was silent, Jiyun wasn't even trying any more, they let her pick out everything at the supermarket and they want her to force a conversation too? At least they were decent enough to hold the grocery bags as they walked through the perfectly symmetrical neighborhood. It was clean and quiet, only spotting an elderly lady outside a house that looks exactly like the rest of them.

“Are you sure we're in the right neighborhood?” Jiyun's grip on her bag straps tightened out of uncertainty, her confused gaze on Minho who only shrugged. “Are we lost? Cause I swear you're both so calm about this. Why am I the only one panicking?”

“You panic a lot lately, haven't you notice?” Minho had a flat tone, not sparing Jiyun a glance.

She scoffed, taking up a hand to pull his hair. “I do not. isn't that right, Jinnie?”

“Don't make me agree with him, please,” The black haired whined, flicking his attention to the now familiar house that was tucked away on the right.

A scrawling Jiyun following suit, rambling off again about how she hasn't changed to the paranoid person they were describing.

“Just admit that you've lost. would it kill you, woman?” Minho groaned, fishing out a key from his pocket as they got closer to the house.

“Um... Minho?”

“Yes satang?”

“Did you just call me candy?” Jiyun's eyes widened in disbelieve, she turned to Hyunjin, agape. “He's being cheesy!”

“I can see that,” The taller glared at Minho, his siren eyes disappearing into slits and his lips poker. “He shouldn't do that, right Yunnie?” his gaze never leaving Minho, who was quite amused by Hyunjin's reaction.

Of course Hyunjin still liked Jiyun, Minho knew that and unlike him, who would openly flirt with her, Hyunjin concealed his own feelings and it would often show when he was jealous, which wasn't a rare thing. “Right, I shouldn't do that,” he smiled at the younger. “I'm sorry.”

Minho had been apologizing for every little thing ever since he met Hyunjin this morning. It was just him trying to ease himself, getting used to it so he'd sound really genuine when he finally have the chance to apologize for what he did...

Jiyun shook it off, not really offended by Minho's remark, just a bit flustered by it. “We should go, right?”

---------------• ° -💜- ° •---------------

Last chapter's answer; Brazil

Today in trivia; What is the world brightest star in the sky?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙