★: 03

↕Third person pov↕

  “You guys are getting on my nerves!”

Again with the awkwardness, Hyunjin refused to say anything and Minho shuts down any conversation Jiyun tries to bring up. The air felt suffocating and she regretted ever agreeing to Minho's proposal. The ravenette had hope that it was a gateway to start up their friendship again. She wanted that. She needed that, at least one last time before its all over. But they were both being too foolish to realize how much hurt they were putting her through.

“I just wanted us to have coffee and you know? Chill. But you're being asses, stinky ones!”

“Hey!” Hyunjin took offense with Jiyun's comment. He didn't want to go with them, but she had insisted and he didn't want her to get upset again.

Minho snickered under his breath, looking away from the frustrated girl. “That's not very nice!”

“You wanna know what's nice?” Jiyun stomped her feet. “You hugging Hyunjin. Do it, right now!”

“WHAT?” Both males chorused.

“Hug each other or I'll ditch you!”

Minho turned to Hyunjin, who was already looking at him, his lips pursed in hesitance. “Nope! Not hugging him,” Minho huffed, stepping away from the younger.

Jiyun rolled her eyes. “Bye-”

“Wait, wait, look, I'm hugging him,” Minho forced a wide smile, attacking Hyunjin in a tight hug. Hyunjin averted his gaze from Minho to Jiyun also forging a grin. He begrudgingly wrapped his arms around Minho's shoulder. “Ji, we're hugging!”

Jiyun couldn't help but titter at their attempt. “Yunnie, pl..ease tell Minho to let go of me. I can't breathe,” The shy one blurted, only for Minho to tighten his grip around him.

“You're so adorable, Jinnie,” Minho ruffled his hair, ruining it even further. He now had Hyunjin in an headlock, all the while still grinning. He pulled up the younger, littering his face with light kisses, Hyunjin cringing every time. “See? I love Jinnie. Please don't go, I really wanna spend time with you!” Minho tossed the ravenette aside. Hyunjin nodded, affirming to his Hyung's words.

“Okay, okay, okay,” Jiyun laughed uncontrollably, resting her arms on their shoulders, a skip on her steps. “I missed you guys!”

The trio started their adventure to the café again, trying to catch up with the things happening to them lately and before they knew it, they were standing in front of the local cafe. It still looked the same, nothing had changed since the last time they visited. Its simple décor and how the color scheme merged, soft cream and mild grey, the sweet smell of coffee and the air laced with its nice aroma.

They seized themselves seats in the brightly illuminated café, bowing at the old lady behind the counter. Mrs Choi, a nice lady and that was practically another reason why younger citizens visited this place along with its great servings and  comfortability.

At first it got awkward again, just Jiyun bringing up conversations. Minho and Hyunjin would reply to her but not themselves but at least its a start. They left the cafe after a while, chatting as the cool evening breeze tousling through their hair and tugging on her clothes.

“. . .and so I told him... I told him,” Jiyun paused, stumbling backwards. Her vision became blurry and her head spun.

Hyunjin tilted his head a bit. “Are you okay?” he prodded.

“I'm fine, just a little dizzy,” Jiyun's voice slurred.

“A little?” Minho mused, flinching when she was about punch his arm, but instead, the female passed out, lucky enough that Minho was swift to catch her...

Hyunjin gasped, panicking. “Is she dead?”

--------------• ° -💙- ° •--------------

Sometimes I just wanna learn a choreo but never have the chance to.

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Okay, I saw this somewhere I wanted to try it out. I've hear testimonies of how it boosts motivation to update, so here goes nothing, I guess?

Its the comment bar, if I get 20 comments, I'll update.
Can we do that?

Thanks
Cya💚