★: 08

Chapter's goal
5 comments
5 votes 🙏

↪Third person pov↩

     “NO, HE DIDN'T KISS ME!”

Jiyun jolted awake from the sudden tap on her shoulder, her rapid breaths expelled through her parted lips. Once the shock died down, the black haired let her view run round the scanty classroom, finally pausing at where both boys stood, staring at her with agape expressions. “Hi,” She pressed out in a mumble, burying her head in shame. Hyunjin and Jeongin both exchanged perplexed glances and then back at her.

“Hi noona. Who were you dreaming about?” Jeongin was the first to speak up, his brows arched evilly. He found Jiyun's embarrassed state quite amusing and thought it would he fun to jest about it. Jiyun only murmured incoherent words, refusing to look up. “I didn't hear that!”

“I said I was reading a book and...” the shorter finally rose her head up after concluding that her cheeks weren't tinted. “...and you startled me.”

“Really?” Hyunjin mused, tilting his head to gaze underneath the desk, where her moist fingers twiddled with each other. “I don't see no book.”

“Actually it's a scene from a movie I watched last night. Yeah. It kept playing on repeat in my mind,” Jiyun tried hard not to fumble with her words. Her aunt's words and Minho's action muddling her thoughts. And it still managed to make her heart race faster. Why was it even doing that? Minho is just her friend. She shouldn't be affected.

“It must've been a really really romantic movie then-” Jeongin smiled poking her pink cheek.

Jiyun slapped his hand away, ruining his jolly mood. “Why are you guys even here?”

Hyunjin looked around, befuddled. Did she really just asked that? “We're your classmates!” he pointed at himself then Jeongin. “Did the romantic movie erase your memory too?”

“You guys are mean!” Jiyun tried scrawling at the chuckling duo but, failed miserably, joining them. The ravenette's weekend was quite uneventful, just Taehyung nagging how scared he was cause his favourite co worker wasn't feeling too good and about how his neighbour's pet dog chased him two blocks down his home.

“Where's Minho?” Jiyun noticed the absent of her other friend. He wasn't really that punctual but, he was later than usual. Her gaze was especially pinned on Hyunjin, who shrugged listlessly.

“I heard he broke his ankle or maybe dead? Maybe Jisung was messing around,”  Jeongin retorted with what he heard earlier. But Jisung and Minho are neighbours, he'd know better than them. “Said something about soccer or was it the stairs?”

“Jeongin be certain with your news,” Hyunjin groaned, face palming as the younger wavered with his words. “Is he dead or just unable to walk.”

“Could be both,” Jisung sauntered over to where the vagued trio were, resting his arms on both Hyunjin and Jeongin's shoulders. They were taller than him and this made his position slightly uncomfortable. “Hi dude one and dude two and m'lady! How are you?”

“We have names!” Hyunjin protested. “Use them.”

“Ugh, do I have to?” Jisung whined.

“Doesn't matter right now,” Jiyun shook her head dismissively, halting the banter that was up-brewing. “Is Minho okay?”

--------------• ° -💛- ° •---------------

Last chapter's answer; owlet

What's the space between windows called?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comment

Thanks
Cya💜