★: 18

Third person
Pov

       “C'mon, tell Taebear what's on your mind.”

Jiyun's coworker had noticed how down casted she was ever since she got to work. Even when refilling the isle with stocks on higher demand, her entire demeanor would radiate how absent minded she was, causing her to make mistakes like stacking double A batteries on chips. It was obvious her mind was elsewhere and being the curious person, Taehyung prodded.

“Taebear? C'mon bro, that's so adorable. It sounds so squishy, like you-” Jiyun forced a smile, poking the taller's cheek. It was all feigned, though, to keep him from asking questions.

“Hey! Cut it out! I'm manly!” Taehyung pouted.

“Manly indeed,” Jiyun scoffed. It was after hours and the black haired couldn't decide if she should be glad about it, cause she'd finally go home and get some rest, as she had dived right to work after leaving Hyunjin's home. And on the other hand, she wasn't ready to face her aunt; Lord knows what tantrum she would throw today. “Its nothing, my friend isn't feeling too well, that's all.”

“Oh? Well, don't stress yourself, okay? He? She? It? Will be alright!”

“Its a he,” Jiyun tittered at Taehyung's attempt to be neutral.

“Right. I knew that,” how typical of Taehyung.

Both employees soon went their separate route and that was when Jiyun started feeling uneasy, a sense of dread washing over her like she was being followed. The black haired turned, noticing a hooded figure that was trailing behind her. Crap! She isn't supposed to panic, but then again she was. The street was empty only a few working lamppost stationed here and their.

Each step she took, she could feel the person approaching so close she could almost feel their breath on her neck, weighing her down. The footsteps got closer and closer, causing the female's breath to hitch. It was really late into the night and her neighbour wasn't all that much ‘safe’

After a while, Jiyun got the courage to turn back, her brows furrowing when she could no longer spot the person. Almost instantaneously, she heaved out a breath of relieve.

It was gone.

“Hey!” Jiyun screamed when an unexpected grip wrapped around her shoulder, pulling her into an alley, away from the light. The shorter could feel her back pinned on the wall, and a hand pressed on her lips to restrict her from yelling.

She struggled to get out of this situation, but all her wails came out muffled, her breathing was too rapid and loud now, but she wasn't able to breathe fine as the hand was also covering her nostrils.

“Ji, relax, its me... Minho,” He removed his hood, revealing himself to the younger. A look of despair on his face, which she could barely see. “Promise to not scream when I let you go, okay?”

Jiyun nodded, already weak in the knees from such a fright. If Minho's body wasn't pressed on hers, she would've collapsed at that point.

The moment Minho released her, she rambled. “Let go of me, Minho. I don't want to see you!”

Jiyun wanted to leave, but her friend had her pinned down. “I'm sorry, okay? I just wanted to know if Hyunjin is okay and you weren't replying to any of my text!”

Jiyun scoffed. “Why don't you find out yourself?”

“I tried, he hasn't read my messages yet and I even went to his home, but I couldn't bring myself to face him. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt him, he was just saying things to me and I got upset cause they were true and... and,” Minho's voice became breathy, more hoarse than it already was. He lean down, resting his head on the crook of the startled Jiyun's neck, his irregular breaths tickling her. “...I got mad and I wanted him to shut up. Why wouldn't he just shut up?”

“Let go of my hand so I'd pat your back with it,” Jiyun's voice was soft, causing Minho to adhere to it. The smaller rubbed mindless patterns on his shuddering back. “I am still mad at you. You kept on hitting your friend even when he was passed out. You of all people know how fragile he is.”

“I'm sorry, I won't ever repeat that,” Minho sniffed. “You smell like Hyunjin. This is his shirt, right?”

“Yeah, its a long story,” Jiyun flushed pink, she almost forgot she was putting on the taller's clothes. It was comforting and felt fuzzy, just like Hyunjin. “But that's, important. I want you to apologize to Jinnie in person, no excuses, got it?”

The taller finally pulled away from Jiyun's embrace, nodding timidly.

---------------• ° -💙- ° •--------------

Last chapter's answer; ten

Today on trivia:
What's the biggest island in the world?

Anyways Hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💚