★: 02

↕Third person pov↕

    “Hey Noona, nice to see you again!”

Jeongin had a bright beam, one that was too pretty to be ignored. It was too powerful that Jiyun couldn't resist the urge to smile back at him, her down casted demeanor shifting into excitement. Excited that at least someone was still cheerful and happy to see her. She lightly waved at the younger who so happens to be her seatmate.

“Hi Innie, how are you?” The ravenette took a seat next to him, sweeping stray hair away from her face.

“I'm so happy because, I finally won my brother in a video game,” Jeongin effused, his smile never faltering. “And also cause I get to see you again!”

Jiyun scoffed. “I'm not gonna die or anything, ” she tsk'd, and even though she was smiling, her eyes pushed into crescent, a small wave of sadness panged her heart, causing the brunette's lips to quiver downwards.

“Please don't die, I'll miss you so much,” Jeongin pouted.

Jiyun gave a breathy laugh, patting his soft hair. “I'm not gonna die-” She looked away for a second, locking eyes with Hyunjin who was just walking into the class, his hand fiddling with his bag strap. Hyunjin had a weak smile, it wasn't gleeful but instead it seemed sad.

Jiyun wanted to look away from him, but couldn't. She couldn't stay mad at them for long, that would only lead them nowhere, so instead she waved lightly at him. Boy, were they awkward now. Always pulled back by tension, it definitely wasn't the same.

They were just normal, at the peak of their friendship, everything was just sunshine and rainbows. Their class were to present a play, Minho got casted as the male lead and she the frame lead and Hyunjin the camera operator, because he was too shy to try out. It was all good, they'd rehearse together, made sure they say and acted every line perfectly. But that's when things started getting out of hand, their little argument was now crossing the border, disagreeing on who Jiyun would want to hang out with or who she thought was best at whatever minor thing came up.

Everything came crashing down when Hyunjin snapped, tugging Jiyun's hand away from Minho when they were filming. Things escalated badly from there and too quickly for anyone to comprehend, both males stopped talking to each other and would only be seen in the same place when Jiyun was with them.

“Are they still avoiding each other?” Jeongin leaned closer to Jiyun and whispered and that made her scrawl.

“They're dumb!” She huffed, her eyes never leaving the Hwang who was walking to his seat. His uniform properly tucked in unlike the next student who walked in.

Minho's glance shifted from seat to seat until it landed on where Jiyun sat. He pouted when he noticed she was staring at Hyunjin and Jeongin was staring at her. The brunette heaved out a sigh, ruffled his hair and adjusted his bag which he hung slanted across his shoulder and back. He wanted her attention and that llama didn't deserve it in the slightest.

Minho stood in front of the seated girl, whisking his fingers through her hair. “Hi Ji,” he beamed, his catlike grin on. “Wanna crash at Levanter after school?”

Jiyun's eyes lit up with glee, and a genuine smile tugged her lips upwards. “Sure. Can Jinnie come too?” Minho glanced at Hyunjin, who quickly looked away. He didn't want Jiyun to go sad again, he felt very awful about that. So the brunette nodded. “Yes! Thank you, Minnie!”

“You're welcome, chica!” Minho winked, totally ecstatic that he just bagged a date with Jiyun. Even though that annoying ferret was going to be there too.

Jeongin shrilled. “Thank you for acknowledging my existence, Hyung!”

---------------• ° -💛- ° •---------------

I am exhausted right now, so I'm gonna write more to relax.

Rest? What's that? A shoe?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thank
Cya💜