★: 13

Third person
Pov

    Hyunjin was trapped in a dilemma.

He really wanted to make Jiyun happy again, the way the younger would mull and wallow whenever he wasn't talking right with Minho made him blue. And on the other hand, talking to Minho didn't really seem that easy, he felt like he would die of awkwardness, either that or Minho would just ignore the hell out of him. He was thinking hard, should he risk being embarrassed for Jiyun, his best friend?

He let out a sigh of anguish, burying his fingers in his black locks. His gaze ran from one object to another until the paused at the door, where a super late Minho stood.

“Ugh, Minho is always late!” Hyunjin's seatmate complained, his eyes flicking away from the new comer.

And this confuddled Hyunjin's thought. Minho said he wouldn't be present for a couple of days, what could've possibly persuades him to change his mind? The black haired totally froze when Minho looked directly at him, his lips stretched into a sinister smirk.  If he had learnt one thing from being friends with the older, its that Minho only had that kind of expression whenever he wanted to do something mischievous.

What could he want now?

His seatmate caught on to Minho's gaze, tracing it back to the raven haired. “Why is he looking at you like that?” Felix inquired, tilting his head to side, random strands of his brown puffy locks poking out.

“I don't know,” Hyunjin shrugged his shoulders, humming lowly. He was trying his best not to show that he was in fact affected by the way Minho stared at him. They had a minor quarrel the last time they met, was he going to tell Jiyun about it? He better not. That would only upset Jiyun more.

Both seatmates gazes never faltered away from Minho, even when he walked past the excited Jiyun, whisking her hair like he usually does. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary but Hyunjin couldn't shake off that feeling of uneasiness.

But that feeling stuck to him, he'd occasionally turned to the back, stealing glimpses of the brown haired, who had his attention pinned on the teacher, sometimes locking eyes with the younger. Hyunjin would jolt, quickly looking away, perplexing Minho even more.

“Okay, why are you being weird?”

Hyunjin yelped when he felt someone grab his collar, tugging him away from the bustling students who were enraptured that the school hours had finally met its temporal end. He was being tugged hard towards the other direction, his back making harsh contact with the wall, when Minho slammed him against it, his grip on the smaller's uniform tightening.

“I- I'm not, just let me go!” Hyunjin couldn't feel the air flow through him, he felt lightheaded, like he would pass out any second if Minho kept strangling the heck out of him. But the brunette's grip only tightened, and Hyunjin knew he wasn't going to let him go if he didn't provide the correct answer. “Jiyun... She blames herself!”

“Why? Did you tell her we fought again?”

-------------• ° -💜- ° •--------------

Double update because I haven't been doing a good job keeping this book update :)

Last chapter's answer;
Galileo Galilei

Today on trivia;
What Asian country fought in the seven deadliest wars in human history?

Anyways Hi  how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💛