Just A Bad Woman

Work that
~Megan Thee Stallion

"Mommy please don't do this!" Nova begged with tears streaming down her face. The distressed 10 year old kneeled down in front of her mother with pleading eyes but her mother Jenna, who was high off of ecstasy didn't fully understand what was going on but she didn't care for her daughter's cries. The sound of the 4 year old muffled screams and cries in the other end of the room had Nova in distress as she wanted to run and grab her baby sister and flee forever.

"Now, now Novi be a good baby girl and undress for mommy" Jenna slurred looking at her daughter with a creepy smile and low eyes. Nova tried to move but her mother and two strange men stood above her. One of them grabbed her hair and dragged her in the bathroom since the bedroom was occupied and other stuck his tongue down Jenna's throat and undressed her.

"Please stop, Please!!" Nova screamed and fought but it was no use after he punched her. She was slightly dizzy but she felt her body jerking forward and pain between her legs. Ever since she was 8 years old, she had endured the pain of being raped and she never got comfortable with all sorts of men touching her. Nova was tired of the pain and torture but she never thought about running away with her sister Danielle. She was scared of any possibility but she promised herself she would find a way out of the situation. Nova felt the man pulled her off the floor and bent her over the sink as he pound into her roughly. Tears uncontrollably poured out as she prayed for him to be done and soon enough, God answered her prayers.

"Danielle!" Nova burst into the bedroom seeing the toddler clothes half torn and her pull ups on the floor. Nova's heart broke all over again seeing the sight infront of her. Danielle was laid stiff on the bed with her eyes wide open and blood coming out of her mouth and private area.

She was dead

Nova sorrows quickly turned into anger as she lifted the dead child, taking one last glance at her. She swore to her sister daily that she would never allow her to get hurt and Nova felt like her promise got broken from the moment she didn't protect her. She carefully put her back down and looked around and spotted a small suitcase. Nova regretted what she was doing but she couldn't bare to leave her there or anywhere in her mother's reach. After she stuffed Danielle's body, Nova rolled the suitcase out of the house. She was still half naked and bleeding but after seeing the death of her only purpose in life, she became numb.

"Momma I hate you so much, you've caused me nothing but misery. Every night you allowed monsters to hurt and take my innocence" Nova sniffled. "Well I hope you're happy b-but I'm not taking anymore s-suffering. One day you'll get your karma and I wouldn't feel sorry for you or attend your stupid funeral. You will feel my pain someday!" She looked down at her sleeping mother on the couch. Jenna was knocked out so Nova stole the 4 grand the men payed her mother to rape her, her sister and had to have sex with Jenna. It was suppose to go towards the bills but Nova was going to use it and disappear forever.

*************************************************

8 years later

The sound of Tyga- Do my dance played through the sound proof club as Jenna spread her legs wide open and inserted the dildo while using the rose on her clitoris. She was wet and horny as she played with herself on the stage, enjoying the euphoria of the toys. Hundred dollars were thrown all over her as she soon came to her orgasm. Her high was slowly fading away and soon she was about to slip back into a conscious state which was something she didn't really like so she hurriedly tried to do her job so she can catch her next fix.