Dirty Fantasy

Overdose

Overdose

~Jamie Foxx

"Yesss right there daddy" Keisha panted breathlessly with her head tilted back and legs spread apart. They were at the edge of the bed and Wayne on his knees devouring Keisha's tender pussy. She couldn't believe this was happening and she wouldn't give up a moment like this.

 "You like that shit baby girl?"

 "Uhuh... I'm so close to cumming" He stuck his long tongue deep in her small canal, twisting and slurping on her clitoris while pumping her with his index and middle fingers making her eyes roll all the way back. Her whole body shook as she sprayed like a broken pipe on his face and mouth and he sucked up all her juices then leave trails of kisses all over her slim thick chocolate body.

He got up and grabbed his magnum off of the stand and was about to put it on when Keisha got up and stopped him. He chuckled as he watched her ripped the paper with her pearly teeth then got on her knees to stroke his standing member and gently put the condom on. Her eyes were filled with excitement with the real pleasure she was about to feel. A long thick 9 inch dick with a girth was about to terrorize Keisha's tight hole and stretch her walls and her pussy throbbed thinking about it. She was ready to get fucked by the man she'd always wanted to be with but couldn't have. They positioned themselves on top of the bed as Wayne held her legs way back to head with one hand, and the other teasing her leaking tour. He pushed the tip in and out, circulating and going up and down as Keisha got frustrated.

"D'Wayne stop fucking playing I want you now!"

"Say please daddy"

"Please...Daddy..." 

"Good girl" He slapped her ass so hard it made her yelp in pleasure. The 53 year old pushed all his dick in her until only his balls was visible and he stay in that position even trying to push harder then rotated his hips giving her long and slow strokes. He wanted her to feel every inch of him and he was not going to stop until she cried for him. He held both her legs far back to bed mirror with each hand plunging faster hitting her g-spot and Keisha shook underneath him and screamed at the sudden wave that came across her. She felt him right in her stomach and she tried her best to push him back by his hips but it was no use, it's like the more she pushed him the harder he forced in and it felt like she wanted to pass out.

"M.y s.t.o.m.a.c.h" Keisha couldn't get her word out due to hard pounding she was receiving. Wayne looked down at the white stickiness on his dick and that turned him on even more, making him grab her throat going even faster.

"DADDY WAIT!"

"I CAN'T TAKE IT!"

"I'M CUMMING! Ahhh!"