Between Brothers

Firm And Strong

~Popcaan

Kain Johnson looked in his full length mirror of his bedroom admiring himself. He was one man who adored himself and he had to admit he looked good.

His diamond ear and nose piercing shined making him look young and sexy for a 44 year old. His hair were braided into two and the ends were dyed blonde, giving them a lively look while they fell in the middle of his back. His black Armani suit and polished black shoes complemented his dark chocolate skin that held a natural glow, his Rolex shun as he tucked his hands in his pockets, slightly turning to the side and made one of those charming smile that can make any lady and young girls pussy moist.

"I'm ready, don't keep me waiting" He told his guard

"Aight boss"

Kain made his way down his spiral stairs of his two story home and suddenly his door bell rung. He set up his house security then headed for his transport. He was well known man city of New York because he owned a large bath and body works company called, Men's possession.

His line of work has vast world wide of different skin care for many, he was worth more than half the celebrities and even presidents in the world and with all his hard work he's put in he was close to becoming the next Bill Gates or whatever he said to himself. After his late twin brother, Adrian Johnson, who once owned the company died from a car crash and everything he owned were passed down to Kain who took over and pulled a few strings which result in the company more known and he switched up everything. They both came from a little island called Saint Kitts with no parents nor family and it was Adrian who got tired of the lifestyle and one day in his physics class he brain stormed the idea of making perfume from raw fruits then branched of into different items and now because of that, they both became wealthy and Kain was happy now that he fully owned something.

Three hours had passed after the meeting with his other associates, he was ready to go home to his bed. Two other CEOS came up with an agreement to split the products and earn percentages off for the companies but Kain quickly shut that down. He didn't like sharing and he was very greedy when it came to stuff he owned, he wanted all for himself. They tried pursue him, even to the point of tricking him but Kain was a very stubborn and uppity man and with his final decision they were upset because to them they knew they make large money working with him that's why they were trying. He stood watching everyone.

"It was nice doing this meeting with you all but my decision is final and if anyone has a problem with it then you can leave"

No one moved because they knew if they did, they'll walk away from money and pride so they stayed put just incase. He wrapped up with a few words and handshakes then he stepped out of the large building and immediately cameras started flashing and news reporters started throwing random questions about his business and upcoming plans about his work line but he ignored them and smiled then made his way to his car. He sighed as the limo drove off and he sipped on his red wine, "What a day" he said to himself. It took 10 minutes to reach his mansion and once he did, he wasted no time heading to his room. He desperately needed to wash off today's event but before he did, he called one of his young side chicks, Shelda. She answered.

"Come through in 30"

"Okay daddy, I'll be there ready" She purred in the phone

He hung up the phone and headed for a bath which took 10 minutes. He came out dripping wet down his muscular body and his long, heavy 9 inch dick poked down his toned legs as he walked. He dried up and put on a simple white vest and blue tracks. Just as he was about to put on his Nike slippers he heard slight shuffling downstairs. His arched eyebrows clashed together in confusion and a 'what the fuck' look on his face. The noise grew a little louder then quiet, Kain ran to his bed and grabbed his 9mm handgun from under his bed and checked the clip, it was loaded. He slowly came out of his bedroom and stood on top of his stairs looking around his bright home. He lived by himself, no wife, no kids and no one dared to trespass his house without the security going off so he couldn't understand where the noises came from. He made his way down the stairs with his gun in front of him pointing downwards as he looked everywhere but nothing was out of the ordinary. He checked all over but nothing.

He went to kitchen to grab a bottle of bottle water and chugged it down loving the coldness of it running down his throat.

"I'm probably hearing things" He softly chuckled to himself.

 Just as he was about to go back upstairs, a dark figure came behind him and head butted him with the back of a gun. Kain immediately fell forward with a loud grunt as his gun flew across the room somewhere but he didn't back down, his head was hurting but he quickly turned around in defense but immediately his face fell at the sight in front of him. He looked at the ghost in front of him. The person smirked devilishly and immediately Kain blood ran cold, it felt like ice were running through his body as he was stuck.

"So you thought you could've gotten rid of me huh? I knew you were never no good and I should've killed you when I got the chance but no I been good to you and took care of you and this how you repay me Kain"

He smiled at the lack of response.

"Well just know it was nice doing business with you, brother"

"I-I-I thought I killed you..."

Kain was mortified, he wanted to shit himself and die in a small hole. If this was how karma felt then he regret doing what he did and now there was no turning back. He looked into his brother's eyes and saw nothing but hate and revenge piercing through his. He tried feeling for the gun in hopes that it was nearby while he never took his eyes off of him.

Adrian began to beat and kick his Kain like he was a punching bag. It was so bad that he almost passed out from the hard blows from heavy hands and boots to his face and head. Adrian swiftly squatted down and snapped his brother's neck twisting it right round until his larynx broke apart and it killed him instantly. His head fell backwards throwing the rest of his body down with force as he stood back allowing his black dull eyes to roam his twin. His head was twisted really weird and it was like his neck was swelling. He spat on his brother then smiled at what he'd accomplished. He grabbed the body bag he hid then unfold it and tossed Kain in like some garbage and zipped him up. He dragged him downwards in the basement just to keep him there until he found somewhere to bury him then suddenly the doorbell rung. He closed to basement door locking it and made his way back upstairs to the door.

"Oh my gosh you took forever to open, it's raining you know!" Shelda said as she stepped in. She paused. "Um did you dye your hair back Kain you looked so sexy with them dyed" She pouted noticing his all black hair. "Anyway let's get down to business daddy..."

Kain loved being called daddy by all females. It was a way of making him feel like the big boss in both business and pleasures and made Adrian chuckled picking up on where his brother left off.

Adrian didn't even die the day when his brother claimed he did. Kain, his selfish self tried to kill him over greed and jealousy.

One night both of them teamed up to go to the club with their friends and close business partners to celebrate all the accomplishments his business has reached, they enjoyed and had so much fun while Kain secretly envied, he had a plan to kill his brother and owned everything he owned, so he made sure to let his brother turn up and get drunk as possible and once he and by the right time he was eager to leave with Adrian. They drove home together and which Adrian drunk talking and boasting Kain hated him even more with a passion so he took it upon himself and drove fast and hopped out the car as it lost balance flew right off the edge tumbling  down a hill. Kain got up so fast not caring about the scrapes on his body as he looked in satisfactory at the scene below. Even though Adrian was drunk, knew something wasn't right but he never said anything right away and once he saw what his brother did, he flew out the car to and rolled somewhere off the scene, that's why no one located him or any traces.

After 4 years of cloning himself and faking his death, he finally came out of hiding to take back what was his, after all nobody would tell the difference because they're identical.