What Drives A Man Away?

Locked up

~Akon

Vally

I sat on the hard bunk bed I shared with my cell mate, Kirsten. It was less than a year and it was my third strike in jail and not once did I regret coming to this hell hole. I sighed because I got sentenced to 10 years for teaching him a simple lesson but he ran to the cops that led me here which makes it a week.

"Do you know what drives a man away?"

" No, what yo ass did to him now?" Kirsten asked looking over at my honey colored skin with a be wild look. She was life sentence for drugs and illegal weapons.

"I killed him" I shrugged emotionless.

"Oh damn tell me what your evil ass did exactly cuz I know you can't keep your hands off of him"

I scrunched my brown heart shaped lips to the side and touched my short brown curly hair as I began to reminisced on the last events I had with my ex husband.

"Okay here goes..."

Flashback

"You think you can just leave and end this marriage?! Huh bitch! I loved you" I mushed his head, he was pissing me off to the max. He stumbled back but caught his stance.

" Vally stop, what we had is over, I can't keep doing this with you"

"You leave when I say you can muthafucka! Come here!"

I swung so hard on him I swore I broke his jaw. He tried to grab my hands but I was too swift for him, I was going to teach him a lesson today. I grabbed the metal bat and hot iron and managed to crush his left eye and left a big gash on his forehead.

"Vally stop! You're hurting me!!" David slid down the wall covering his light bruised skin from the violent beatings.

The only reason why he never tried to hit back was because of the way he grew up. He watched his mother got abused by every man she let entered into her life and it pierced his heart, he vowed himself to never put his hands on anyone for that matter, even his mother taught him not to, no matter how angry I got at him which is why he took the beatings whenever I got angry. He called the police many times on me for trespassing but I still came around.

"You wanna go and fuck bitches and cheat on me! Well, I got your bitch right here" I slammed the hot iron on his chest where I burned him before and pushed him hard into the wall. He let out a loud groan as tears ran down his eyes as he pushed me back, I immediately got offended that he touched me.

"You pushed me!!" I screamed, How dare he?

I pounced on him so hard I broke his nose and left a bleeding bite mark on his neck. I felt someone pulled my blue T shirt and I swung on them to, fuck they thought this is.

"Let him go you crazy bitch!"

She managed to pull me off of him and I landed on the floor. I got up with swift then I realized it was that skinny black hoe that claimed to be his girlfriend. She ran towards me and I ended up beating her ass simply because I was bigger and taller than the both of them, standing at 6'0 compared to their 5 frames but she managed to get a few licks in. I licked my bleeding lips and smiled watching them deviously.