Who's More Evil?

She Will

~Lil Wayne

"Beat that bitch ass Amy!!!"

"Bitch move out da way I'm tryna video tape!!"

"You ahh stupid hoe!!!"

"Knock her in her shit José she ain't finna play with you no moe!!"

"Oooooo shit!!!!!!!!"

José uppercut Amy sending her back on the ground as she kicked her all over.  She winced holding her bloody chin.

"YOU CRAZ-"

"That's what you get" She said which each kick then she spat right in her face with a satisfied grin. José was high off the adrenaline rush.

"What the fuck is going on here?!"

One of the security came out with an angry look on his face. His pale skin became red when he spot the scene in front of him. José rolled her eyes because she enjoyed beating Amy's racist white ass and she planned on doing it again if she ever disrespected her.

The teenaged group didn't say a word, they stood around in a circle at the scene before them.

"I need back up and medical assistance, José bring your worthless ass on" The security said through his ear piece. He pulled José out of the court yard by the hem of her T-shirt. He was fed up of her and her ways, she always fought the other white kids but to José, that was not the case. They always tried to bully her about her race, but no matter what, José always stood up for herself. James the security, personally hated José, In fact, he hated all the black kids. He had nothing good to say to about them and felt as if they deserved to be thrown out and put into force labor. 

"Let me go James, I swear to god!' 

"Shut the hell up, nigger" He spat angrily, his light blue eyes held nothing but hostility. 

He pushed her to the office and knocked on the door. He heard a faint come in and he did so purposefully he pushed José harder almost making her trip. She gave him the most dirtiest look she could muster up, soon after Amy came in and stood in a corner adjacent  from where José was. She had bandage on her chin and a purple bruise on the top of her left eyelid and both cheeks were swollen. José watched her but could careless, she knew what she was about to get for messing with her.