Sisters

You never let me down

~Marvin Winans Jr

"Zayne there's this block party my boyfriend's having tonight at 11 and I want you and Lila to come with me"

Zayne looked up from her apple laptop and stared at her big sister, Meeks through her reading glasses with a frown.

"No I'm not going"

"Pleassseeee I don't wanna go by myself and Trisha not feeling well and besides her, you are my best friend and sister"

"Meeks you're 17 and basically hang around grown people and me and Lila are 12, who would wanna hang around girls my age?"

"Me, so don't bail me out or imma tell momma the time you mixed her dirty clothes with the clean ones because you were too lazy to wash them!" She spat.

"Please don't tell mommy please she'll kill me"

"Good" Meeks smirked "Lila wake yo blind ass up I know you hear everything we said!" She shook her real hard "its 9 o'clock so we gotta get ready"

"What if mom catch us sneaking out?"

"Don't worry about her" Meeks mumbled

*******************************

"I'm not feeling this Meeks, I wanna go home"

"Where are we Zayne?" Lila questioned her twin, she was blind but she knew they were at some party by the loud music blasting and people shouting from in and out of the house.

"Y'all some bunch of bitches, just relax and remember don't tell anyone your real age unless I say so, you hear me?"

"Yes"

Lila clung onto Zayne as Meeks strutted in front of them in a short strapless dress that sparkled and high silver stilettos. It was so short that if she bent over her whole ass would show and to make it worse, she had on no bra nor underwear. Meeks dressed her sisters in similar dresses except that they had long sleeves and a little above their knees. They wore flats because they weren't with the extra and besides they were young and wasn't trying to be more than their age.

"Ugh I'm so sick already" Lila, Zayne and Meeks walked in and was immediately greeted with the scent of weed and alcohol and groups of grown men and young boys. A few of young girls around  the sister's age but they looked sprung out like they didn't care about life and immediately Zayne felt disoriented. She wanted to go back home and finish her math homework.

"Hey baby" A tall fine man with dreads said coming up to Meeks. He looked to be in his 20's and they downed each other's throat and groped her ass. He grabbed her hand as he lead her up some stairs, of course the twins followed completely lost and wanted to be done for the night but before they could head to a room, the man stopped and whispered something in Meeks ears as she giggled then turned into a devious smirk. She look at her sisters.

"You guys are gonna have to wait downstairs"

"Are you crazy? Lila and I are not staying down there with all those grown men, I wanna go home Meeks!"

"Come on Zay stop being such a cock blocker" She whined.

She shook her head disappointed and let go of her sister. "You really wanna leave us for some stranger! Meeks let us go"

"Everything gon be alright shawties just go, she gone be back before you know it" The guy said stroking his goatee, admiring the strong one.

"Zayne?" Lila put her hand out trying to feel for her sister. She could sense something bad was going to happen.

"Let's go, leave her"

"I'm gonna tell momma on you Meeks, I can't believe you!" She grabbed her sister as they head back down the stairs. The group of men all looked up at the twins, some had straight lust in their eyes. They all looked high and wasted.

"Aye ma come here" One grabbed Zayne arm.

"Let go of me, I-I'm going h-home"

"It's late let me take y'all home" He licked his lips and stared at the identical twins, he knew one was blind by the way Lila brown eyes kept looking all over except for his face. 

"It's oka-"

"Nah let's go" He nodded to his partners. He took out his keys as they headed for his black mustang. Zayne helped her sister in as she felt around the seats, trying to get an idea of the car.

"Thanks for giving us a ride"

"It's no problem"

"You can take a left"

He kept driving straight and staring straight ahead and Zayne got confused, she thought he didn't heard her.

"Um mr, you missed my turn I think you should turn around"

"How old are you and your sister?"

"12" She said shakily then shook her head at her sister's words.

"Nice" He smirked.

He pulled over into a dark alley and immediately Zayne got scared and tears welled in her eyes.

"Get the fuck out" He dragged Zayne out and tossed her to the floor and got on top of her.

"Please don't do this!" Zayne cried and fought back. Few minutes later two cars pulled into the alley and the same group of men and Meeks all hopped out and helped ripped her clothes off.

"Zayne!! Where are you?" Lila shouted from the car, she tried opening the car and stretched her hand out following the direction for her sister's cries.

"Aye y'all get the blind one the rest of y'all let's fuck this bitch"

"No!! Stop!! Please!!"

"Zayne!!! What's happening!! 

Aahhh!!Meeks help me, don't let them do this!!"

"Hell, what am I supposed to do? Just shut up and take them dicks like a grown woman" Meeks rolled her eyes as she stood the the side with a blunt in her mouth puffing, she watched the whole scene amused, hell she wanted to join but it was not about her tonight, she already had her turn. That's how she lost her virginity and her sisters was gonna go through the same thing.

"Noo!!!" They both cried in pain as the men forcefully beat and gang raped them.

"Whew y'all wanted to kill my damn sisters" She chuckled.

"Hell yea, they got some good pussy and they fresh"

"Here yo money, bring them around next time"

"Thanks bae" She kissed her boyfriend as they all hopped in their car leaving the three of them. She counted $2,000 and smiled.

"Aye I'm not about to stay out here with y'all so find y'all way home before moms wake up and I swear if anyone of you talk, imma get those niggas to kill the both you and momma" She rolled her eyes walking off, leaving the twins half unconscious.