Be The Bonnie Or Clyde

About The Money

~T.I

Nya and her cousin, Jovia sat in the living room of Jovia's one story home. Nya was bored out her mind and scrolling through Instagram and made small conversations every now and then on something she saw. Jovia on the other hand, read her devotional book, one of her church members gave her to read and helped her stay strong in the Christian world. Last Sunday she'd gotten saved and baptized from her sins although she never broke any rules or played fast at a young age, the 24 year old felt brand new on the inside. Seeing as she grew up without any parents or family and been in foster homes ever since, the church made her felt at home. It was Saturday afternoon after 2 and Damion, Jovia's husband of 3 years should be home anytime soon so she made sure to do all her house chores except for cooking, since she didn't know how to. Usually they'll order take outs or go to fast food places but since it was the weekend she didn't had to so she called her cousin to chill with her.

"Girrlll look at this bitch latisha, tryna clone my style that bitch could neva"

Nya said angrily rolling her eyes as she showed Jovia her phone. Jovia twisted her jaw like she just tasted something sour then looked at her cousin.

"So what's the matter Nya? It's just an outfit, she probably has different perspectives with her style"

"What's the fucking matter!? Since when the fuck did this hoe started wearing all pink? She know her black tar ass ain't fit to wear my color, I'm finna put her in her place when I see her"

"But still it doesn't matter, no color belongs to you Nya..."

"Tf you mean it doesn't matter? I am the only girl in this town that rocks pink from head to toe and nobody dare stunt me so don't let slap the green off yo head over there looking like a green unripped apple cause you acting like you dumb right now"

Jovia turned her face at her cousin aggressive words. She felt as if Nya was being too extra on the significant color thing. Out of the small neighborhood, nobody rocked pink more than Nya and sometimes Jovia rocked her favorite color green but that was a every now and then thing but she atleast wore something green and mix the rest of the colors but Nya? There's no other color but pink on her body, it was a tradition to her. Jovia wasn't going to let her cousin have the last say to her selfish reasons.

"I think you need to relax Nya she can wear what she wants" She said in a soft voice.

Nya looked at her cousin through her pink eye contacts and grilled her hard. Her short hot pink eyelashes fluttered fast, she felt offended that her cousin wasn't agreeing to her and she couldn't stand that at all.

"Bitc-"

Just then Damion came through the door with a small smile and his low eyes immediately set on Nya since she stood out then over at his girlfriend who held a frown on her face.

"Sup Nya, Jovia lemme talk to you" He nodded to his wife. She smelled the weed on him a mile away and she sighed. She hated when he smoke, he always did and said craziest things out of his usual state of mind it, disappointed her.

"Imma see y'all later I gotta dick appointment to catch"

"Okay candy be safe, I pray for your safety"