Nympho

Fuck me

~Plies ft Pleasure P

Bianca's head pound viciously against the headboard as she held on to the fat man's chest. His face  scrunched up which meant that he was close to cumming and she was no where near hers but that didn't stop the drift she was feeling. Suddenly, she felt the man warm liquid filled between her legs before she pushed him off of her.

"Damn, for a white chick your vagina is something magical" the Chinese man said smirking at her.

"Here" He tossed a band of money on her stomach before fixing himself and left the hotel room.

Bianca got up and started to count before stuffing it in her purse. She crooked a small smile and looked at herself in the mirror as her blonde hair was all over the place and the eye liner smeared all around her eyes making her ocean blue eyes look sick. She sighed then wiped off her makeup and pulled her hair in a sloppy bun, once she was content with her look, she then left. She took out her phone and saw the numerous missed calls from her husband Jonas and immediately called back.

"Honey, you had me worried sick where are you? I called your work today an-"

"Babe I'm fine, I'll be home in a minute"

He blew out a breath, he knew something was going on with her but he just didn't know what it was. She had been moving shady and sooner or later he was going to find out.

"Okay I love you"

Couple minutes Bianca came through the door and suddenly a new rush of adrenaline came over her when she saw her husband standing in the living room with a worried look on his face. His honey eyes trailed her every move. She felt horny all over again.

"Baby" She said seductively as her eyes turned into slits. She slowly walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed his lips softly. Jonas stood stiff for a minute, there was so many questions roaming his head but he decided to kiss her back. The way she was pushing up on him made him aroused.

"Baby wait" He said.

"No, I want it now"

Bianca's head was spinning and all she could think of was sex. Hell, this would be the seventh time in a whole day and it was close to midnight. She prayed she didn't smelled like sex because no time did she had to wash up after her previous link ups. Jonas ripped her bubblegum pink dress that stopped abruptly above her knees and kicked off her brown wedge heels. Bianca moaned from the way he was being aggressive with her, it made her wet.

"Baby why are you not wearing any panties?" Jonas looked at her strangely.

Bianca froze as she thought of a quick lie.

"Uhh... I was wearing my favorite panty and I thought I was expecting my period today so I took it off so I don't mess it up"

"Bu-"

"Shut up and fuck me baby, I just wanna feel your cock inside of me"

Jonas wasted no time and laid her down on their bed. He ripped off all his clothes and pulled her to the edge of the bed then suddenly he felt strange. She was soaking wet but as he watched closely at her pink vagina, he realized there were sperm stains between her legs and he could smell a funky scent from his 5'10 height. He squinted his eyes at her as she squirmed all over thinking he was about to eat her out and suddenly his penis went limp and his head started to spin.