Murderous Intent

Bad Guy

~Billie Eilish

"I hate y'all so much, it should be me and only me, why do you two have to come in the picture and ruin everything"

Kasim said looking at his twin brother and sister as they slept peacefully in their crib. The precious 4 months old were not aware of anything and it creeped Kasim out just watching. Being schizophrenic was not what he wanted but he had to deal with it. It all started when he was 5 whereas he would beat on the younger children and the same around his age. At first his mother, Marcy thought he'd grew out of it but as he aged yearly, she realized that his illness got worst at 13 years to the point where he nearly ended up in juvenile for bruising a 7 year old kid for touching his bike. She sent him to get diagnosed and weekly therapy. Now it was like he could control it but definitely can't.

Kasim hated children, when he was younger, he was the only child his mother had and at those times neither one of his aunts had kids, so all the attention was on him. He liked that, but now at the age of 15 he noticed every one around him started getting children including his mom and he wished all of them in his family could die on their own but now he was on a mission to get back the attention he'd always wanted. He felt like an outcast now that there's additional members.

"Die...die" He whispered as he suffocated the twins with the pillows. Both of the babies squirmed and kicked putting their hands up as their screams were muffled but they were so out of breath that moments later Kasim realize they both laid still. He removed the pillows and noticed their eyes were wide open and when he checked, they had no pulse. He unintentionally busted out laughing at the way the twins looked but stopped when he saw the baby monitor above their crib. He slowly made his way out of their room skipping and jumping for joy.

"2 down... 2 more to go"

*****************************

Kasim woke up to a loud scream and he smiled as he rushed to his mother. He had to force himself to put on his best sad act and looked at the lifeless twins.

"KASIM CALL THE AMBULANCE!! CALL THEIR FATHER!! DO SOMETHING!!" Marcy sobbed as cradled her children. She was torn away when she saw them and felt like she was loosing her mind. Kasim made it seem like he was in a rush when he did as his mother told. Couple minutes the ER and Bryon, the twins father came bursting through the door with a panic look on his face.

When they made it to the hospital both parents herd the worst news of their life.

"I'm sorry but judging from the looks of it, it was like they were suffocated which caused their lungs to collapsed" The doctor paused and fixed his bifocals "They didn't make it"

Marcy bawled her eyes out as her dark skin became hot and Byron stood still with tears streaming down his face, he couldn't believe he lost his only children. Kasim turned from them and smirked a little then went in and hugged his mother.

"It's gonna be okay mom, you have me now" Kasim said a little too happy but dimmed his voice to make him sound sad.

Four weeks gone by after the funeral and Byron still decided to spend sometime with a distraught Marcy. He felt lonely also, even though they weren't together for different reasons. It was now 1 am and everyone was asleep, Kasim got up out of his bed and hauled on a black shirt and pants. He quickly put on his black sneakers and tied his black bandana over his low cut hair. His smooth brown skin glistened from sweat and the adrenaline he was feeling due to what he was about to do next. He grabbed his gloves then snuck out of his mother 1 story home. He had to make sure nobody saw him as he jumped in his mother Cadillac and drove off to his destination.