Chapter 1- why is my life like this

Hugh couldn't really remember a day when Yale hadn't been in his life. He'd messed around with him in primary up until now, senior school, studying for their gcse's to come. He had never thought of Yale as anything but a friend, and both of them continued their life, messing about and trying to study but failing horribly. 

But when Hugh forgot his PE kit and Yale offered to lend him his sweater, Hugh couldn't resist the horrible thoughts as he peered into the mirror, looking like an absolute bottom. They had all laughed at him, and Keys, being annoying as he is, tried to look cool by mentioning something about not being gay. However, Shaytan (finally useful for once) , absolutely not having it, kicked him in the shins and told him to go watch porn in the corner of his room again. 

It had been a tiresome PE lesson. Mr Notsha was getting them ready for sports day that was to come this monday. Hugh was not excited at all. He hated running and he hated the fact that Mr Notsha made them run laps to see who was the fastest. However, Yale? He was living a dream. Running like an idiot across the track as fast as he could while dropping every water bottle in a 5 meter distance from the track. It was wonderful for him. Hugh watched as his best friend ran around the track, perhaps admiring him from a distance for his long legs and-

He had always been a bit jealous of Yale for being taller than him but this was not what he should be thinking about. 

PE ended and Yale and Hugh made it upstairs. Brave closed the door of the changing rooms and everyone went nuts...well except for Elliot but I suppose he's a little san-er than the others so he just stood in the corner, tired as hell. 

Laoy, being annoying, jumped onto Snackguy's back, and Snackguy, being an idiot, laughed with him, though slightly annoyed. 

"I could probably carry you," Yale whispered to Hugh.

"Wanna bet?" Hugh whispered back as he got on top of the benches.

Hugh was not even fully on the benches as Yale swept him off his knees, Hugh flailing around as he struggled to grasp the situation that his best friend was carrying him...bridal style.

"I SAID ON YOUR BACK!" Hugh was clasping onto Yale for his dear life. Yale just laughed a hollow laugh as he carried Hugh around the changing rooms, perhaps showing him off to the others.

"Let me down!" Hugh cried as he thought he might piss his pants. 

"I'm gonna take you to Miss Fesuoy's class like this!" Yale laughed. Unfortunately, Mr Notsha came in in that moment and told off everyone and sent them to class, making them aware that they were hella late. Yale and Hugh ran to biology.

Miss Fesuoy, not gonna lie, was very pissed that Yale and Hugh were about 5 minutes late, but let them sit regardless. The topic had been eyes for a long time now, and she had given them a bunch of past paper questions for homework. 

Hugh reached into his book to find his homework, which SHOULD'VE been in his biology book. It was not. Hugh looked around his bag frantically. That was when he remembered that he had taken it out of his bag this morning so Keys could copy. 

Oh how he hated Keys. 

Miss Fesuoy came around and finally reached his table. Yale brought out his homework while Hugh stared at her, afraid for his life.

"So...where's the homework?" she asked him, radiating a sense of panic that carried the room.

"I forgot it..." Hugh whispered. 

In the end, it was quite obvious what was going to happen. She wrote his name on the board under 'detention'. He sighed. The last time he had detention with her, his ears felt like bursting. She went around the classroom. Almost everyone had it, except shaytan, who just genuinely never had his homework. Oh well...detention wouldn't be that bad then.