Chapter 3- love remade

When a few of the boys noticed the distance between Yale and Hugh, they were immediately urged to get together. It seemed unnatural, for these two to be apart for so long. They were like two halves of a heart, one could not beat without the other. So the two, though a bit salty, got together, acting like the fighting never happened.

Of course, some were not very happy for this reuniting. Shaytan seemed angry, and Brave carried an almost saddening sober look when the two wrapped their arms around each others shoulders and laughed. Hugh didn't want to dwell on it too hard. Quite frankly, he didn't care. All that mattered was his best friend and that was it. 

It was Mr Shan's class, first thing in the morning, where most were tired or half insane. Hugh leaned on his chair. He sat next to Brave, due to the lack of Yale. To his right sat Laoy, and right behind him sat Aisha and Dorian. Of course, all of them were at the back of the class. Quite frankly, Mr Shan was not worth it. 

It was another useless lecture about the properties of ionic bonds compared to covalent. Hugh decided that he didn't really want to focus in this class. Suddenly, Laoy gave out a yelp. Hugh's head turned. 

"Sir! Aisha and Dorian are throwing paper into my hair," he yelled out with anger and tears in his eyes.

"What?" Mr Shan turned like an owl and stared at him.

"My hair!" Laoy yelped, grasping his hair frantically.

"I think you deserve it," Mr Shan said in his accent before turning away and going on about the bonds again. 

A snicker carried the air as everyone laughed. Mr Shan wouldn't dare say anything against his favourite students anyways. Laoy caressed his hair, as though it had been gotten rid of or something. 

"That guy is so dumb, I swear to god," Brave whispered to Hugh, his hands burried in his face.

"I know right," Hugh shook his head. Quite quickly, Brave leaned on his desk, and his hands made his way to Hugh's notebook. Hugh gave out a chuckle, before ruffling up his hair in a friendly fashion. Brave's eyes gleamed a honeyed look as he smiled at Hugh.

Hugh always wondered why Brave never had mentioned his fancy towards anyone. No girl or guy ever caught his eye, but in that smile he could sense something more than the simple happiness from a friend... perhaps a little more.

No. Why would Brave be concerned with anything like this. He never had a crush because he always focused in school. LIKE HE SHOULD. 

Hugh picked up his pen and started taking notes. Brave noticed and sat straight, before proceeding to write notes as well. Though, he could see something in Brave's eyes, a glint of sadness. He wondered why.

The day progressed and it was time for the all maddening Miss Fesuoy's class. They sat on the chairs. Miss Fesuoy was handing out test papers, dropping slight hints that there was going to be a practical soon. 

Hugh took his test paper. Yale peered over his shoulder. Hugh tried to cover the results from Yale's peering eyes. In the end, it turned into an all out war between the two, as they struggled on two chairs to get to the target.

"YALE AND HUGH! STOP KISSING!" Miss Fesuoy shook her head and yelled. Hugh turned red. However, Yale was feeling very comment-y today.

"Miss did you know that Hugh smokes apples,"

"What," Miss Fesuoy looks at the two shocked.

Hugh turned pale, "I only did it once!".

However, Miss Fesuoy wouldn't have it, proceeding to ignore the two, shaking her head and muttering things. Hugh punched Yale in the arm lightly and pouted, as if to show his annoyance at Yale. Yale laughed at first, punching Hugh's arm as well, but when Hugh didn't really respond, he started to get worried. He then leaned onto Hugh, hugging him a bit, equipped with his own pout and cheeky look. Hugh couldn't stop himself from laughing. Yale did not look good pouting. He looked like a man-child quite frankly.