Chapter 11- Camp Idiot

You have to see, that life is nothing but one problem after another, nothing more than one big thing after one big thing with lots of little things on the side. In short, it is MEANT to cause mental issues... and right now, Hugh was going to give Omamia a mental issue. 

She had been begging him to give him her signiture for... how long? Oh yes! since the start of this stupid, shittu camping trip. WHY WAS HE IN A CAMPING TRIP?????? You may ask that, and Hugh completely agreed with you. Let's go back to a week, where they all got a letter for something called the Duke of Idiotbruh experience. The teachers had hyped it up a lot. "You get to go to Riyadh!" they had said, "It'lll be fun!" would quickly follow. This was not Riyadh. This was not fun. This was the middle of a desert. THIS WAS GOING TO BOIL HUGH'S HEAD! To be honest, he wasn't even going to go but the fact that-

Hugh sighed. It was obvious why he went. It was because of Ya-

"Why won't you give me your signature?" Oh god it was her. 

"because..." Hugh glared at her. It was Omamia and for some reason, while he sat around a camp fire in the middle of the night in the coldest desert known to man, she wanted his signature.

"Please, I'm not going to put you in an experiment or use it against your will or something!" she begged.

"No!" this was getting creepy.

Finally, she wandered off to Aisha, whispering something in her ear and glaring at him in a determined fashion. He did not want to know what was going on at all. 

He lay down in his tent on the sleeping bag he was given and looked up into the night sky. God... it was so dark... 

The worst part about it was that Yale was with Abu Al Bob ibn Al Robert... he would've been with him had is not been for Abu Al Bob ibn Al Robert... but he wasn't... he was with Abu Al Bob ibn Al Robert and not him... and Hugh feared that Abu Al Bob ibn Al Robert had replaced him... and that their friendship would never be the same again....

Goddamnit... Abu Al Bob ibn Al Robert... he really hated that man. 

Abu Al Bob ibn Al Robert was a nice guy though... but... he couldn't help feel something... jealousy... he thinks it is... it reaped his soul... and when he saw behind the mask... it was not Abu Al Bob ibn Al Robert but himself.

He felt ashamed. 

There was no one to hang out with now, no one to entertain his muse... well there was Keys... but Hugh sat right behind him in the bus when coming here and he was pretty sure that there was porn playing on his phone so... yeah....

There was Elliot... but Elliot had been spending time alone as of late... and by alone I mean no one knows where he is and for all we know he could've joined a cult by now but no one knows where he is. 

And so he sat there, alone, with nowhere to be and no one to hang out with. It was lonely... to say the least.

He entered his camp to spend some quality time when he heard a noise... more betterly known as a big bang. 

Hugh rushed outside to check out the commotion... it was the fucking crack group. There was Dorian and Bradley, standing there facing each other, holding hands as if in a ceremony and Omamia stading in front, as if an officiant while Hanaya, Aisha and Aless witnessed the ceremony, pretend tears in their eyes.

"-and I know pronounce you wife and wi- Oh hey Hugh! Are you here to give me your signature?"Omamia looked at him hopefully.

"No!" Hugh stormed off to head off to... more dignified civilisation. He regretted putting his tent next to these idiots everyday. 

He wondered off to where the more common people were. He saw Wansaf and a familiar face... very familiar... Yasriel. Though, he couldn't call him Yasriel, because he wasn't. He was Leirsay and everyone looked at him really confused when he called him the opposite. He remembered everything, how Yasriel took the form of some demon... bird... thing and how he had tried to kill him. But that wasn't what happened. Nothing like tha happened. All that did happen was Physica accidently crashing into him because he looked brain dead and she was worried... and that spiked some pretty bad rumours... or perhaps good rumours? In a way, it was planned that they would make Yale jealous by pretend dating... so....?

He stayed clear of Yasriel for know, refusing to be within five meters near him... it scared him... what if he turned into a giant chicken again? He also developed a profused fear of bird like figures... you can probably guess why...

On the other side of the camp he saw the beloved couple... Abu Al Bob ibn Al Robert and Yale. He felt a pang hit his heart. Why was he near him? God... he couldn't handle it. The two laughed together happily, holding hands. Hugh stared at the two longily. Suddenly, Yale noticed Hugh, calling him over, bringing him to him. Hugh chuckled awkwardly a bit, before deciding 'fuck it we ball' and making his way over to him. There was nothing he had to lose... right?

His life was a mess and everything was problematic... surely this camping trip couldn't possibly do him any harm?

Suddenly, Physica showed up.

"I've been looking for you everywhere!" Physica came up to him, holding his hands and looking at him, worried.

"Uh... sorry... love... I was... uhh.... tired..." he said. He could feel Brave's glare from across the desert from where ever he might be.

Let's just say Brave had not dealed with the information that they were dating nicely...

"Well, now that your awake, I say we go exploring!" Physica suggested.

Yale showed up in front of them. 

"Ayup Hugh," he said. Hugh smiled and replied back but the fact that Abu Al Bob ibn Al Robert and Yale were still holding hands... it burned his soul...

"Let's all go exploring!" Abu Al Bob ibn Al Robert suggested.

They all agreed, all happy and content with the idea. 

𝘏𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦? 𝘏𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴? 𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦? 𝘈𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦! 𝘈𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦! 𝘈𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦! 𝘋𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘥𝘪𝘦!

H̶̯͙̲̱͎̦̪̳̰͚̟̓͊̕̚e̴͇̥̲̲̹̭͈͉͈̬̯̬͈͇̘̍͐͑̂ ̵̨̤̣̗̤̯̋̏̽̄̄̅̐ẅ̸̹̪̻͓̲̗̳́̈́̾͗̃̚͘̚͝ͅḯ̶̗̞̜̼͙̭̹̠̅̀͐̿̊̆̓͊͜͠ͅl̴̡̧̛̯̮͎͕̙̫̹̼̹̤̹͕̉̓̓̇̑̎͂͠ͅl̷̡̢̢̨͖͈̖̞͕̩͚͌̀̒̅̀͌̈́̍͒̔̑ ̷̨̡̟̄̈́͂͘d̷̨̡̨̬̰̠̩̩̭͓͙̱̰̐͆̽̂̏͂̕i̵͙̰͍̻̮̫̣̥̗͖̲̗̘͠e̵̟͓̩̥͍͒̈̌!̸̨̮̺͈͕̟̘͍̰͖̄̑ͅ

"I won't let him," he could hear the voice in the back of his head and his soul reached out to the voice. He smiled to himself, before entangling his fingers with Physica and making his way to the edge of the camp.