fan service 2

*note:*

For valentines day and also because Hanaya wouldn't stop WHINING 

This fan service is dedicated to Aisha, Hanaya and Aless 

:)

**Wanshi and Hanaya (canon)**

It was a rainy that day. Little droplets of water running down window panes as school went on like it always had. It was a biology class, and Hanaya couldn't help but stare out the window, peering into the lightless day and the monotone trees. She was bored. The day didn't change at all, one after the other after the other. 

The teacher was going on and on about about lungs and kidneys and, quite frankly, Hanaya couldn't even hear her this time, an endless drone of voices and gibberish that she didn't quite understand. Beside her was a boy, peacefully sleeping on the table, unaware of anything happening. He was a new kid...

Uh... Washi... maybe... yeah she thought that was his name.

He was in a fleece, the top part covering his head, arms crossed on the table and his head in them. The teacher didn't really care about him. It was almost peculiar about this boy, the fact that he would ace exams yet would always sleep. So the teachers said nothing, and he continued, sleeping. Hanaya wished she had this ability. Instead she had to try and suffer through biology to try understand the gibberish that went over her head an out.

"Okay... we are doing a practical... everyone come with me," she spotted the boy sleeping on the desk in the midst of all the students standing up. She sighed to herself, groaning.

"Should I wake him?" Hanaya asked, trying to be a bit helpful.

"No... leave him... Hanaya... say... should I... no... ugh...Hanaya... could you watch over him while we do the practical in the lab... I'll reward you a merit," the teacher looked at her desperately. Hanaya really didn't want to miss a practical, but there was a school trip that was happening and you could only attend if you had twenty house points.

She was only five away.

Was she that desperate?

Perhaps she was. Perhaps that was why she stayed, despite really wanting to do this practical. So while the rest of the class went to the lab practically, she was stuck with a sleeping  idiot. 

Five minutes later, Hanaya was bored out of her mind. She stared at Washi for a good while, before deciding to poke him in the cheek. Nothing. She smirked a bit before deciding to poke him again. And again. And again. And-

Oh... he woke up.

He stared at her with daggers in his eyes.

"What the hell," he looked pissed.

"God, your awake," she crossed her arms, looking at him angrily.

"What," he took off his fleece. Hanaya choked on her own saliva. He was... let's just say he worked out.

After Hanaya managed to recollect herself, she finally choked out, "Miss left you because you were sleeping,"

"Why are you here then?"

"To look after you," At that, Washi rolled his eyes, staring at her, annoyed.

He took out his water bottle and drank from it. Silence filled the air. Finally, Washi sighed, before sinking into his chair, staring at the board. Hanaya sat in her chair as well, not saying a word, turning the other way as if to show she was mad.

Washi looked at her. It was as if she was pouting. He gave out a laugh, covering his face with his hand.

"Why on earth are you laughing?"