Mafia Au

**note:**

A BREAK FROM THE ANGST AND REAL LIFE (canon) EVENTS

THIS IS AN AU

IDEA FROM AISHA ALSO THIS IS AISHA'S FAN SERVICE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You found your way into my brain                                                                                                                               I feel like I'm alive again"

Flashing disco lighted up the room. Women danced in short dresses with blood red lipstick, accompanied by men in rolled up sleeves and lustful eyes. There were drinks of every colour going around, ones that would burn your throat in an instand, and waitresses, in short skirts and flirtatious smiles, that would bring the drink to you and take off in their heels with a wink.

Such was the nature of humanity.

A foolish species that revelled in the present, though never really for the future. 

Yale sighed. His friend, Wansaf, had taken a liking to a woman nearby, his hand travelling up her thigh, as she giggled, clearly wanting more. 

Why had he come here?

Maybe it was his desire to relax, to take in fresh air and feel his muscles calm after the sheer tensity that had drew up on his nerves in the past two months. Now, he couldn't walk anywhere without a headache and a million voices, screaming, shouting, all trying to get to him somehow.

God, how did he end up like this?

Why had his father left him like this?

Foolish. Absolutely stupid decision he had made, perhaps in the dark of his mother's death, where he decided to get caught in cross fire.

Stupid old man. 

No. He mustn't think about this. He was here to enjoy, to let go and finally come to terms with the situation he's in. As the leader of the Irie mafia, he had to stay on his toes, otherwise he would be killed just like his father. And the only way Yale thought possible, was to simply relax and come to terms with everything. To let it go.

But how could he?

The woman on stage danced as the men eyed her. She had beautfiul hair and an saint-like look to her. She sang gracefully, though half the words droned out in the voice of the club. 

"Something just to numb the pain                                                                                                                                Bleed me out, am I the same?                                                                                                                                        No, I don't wanna feel this way"

He got up to order another wine, another one that would hopefully cause him to go drunk and would get him to finally relax. 

"There he is, ladies! The wonderful Yale Irie... How's ya dad?" he felt the voice come from behind him. Yale clenched his fists. He knew that voice all too well.

"Don't tell me ya don't remember me, Yale," 

Oh, how he wished he could kill that man right here.

"How could I forget... Hugh Konran..." Yale turned around, his expressions cold and his features unamused. He was not dealing with this shit right now.