Chapter 10- Half Way Mark!

**Note from author:**

We're half way there! Yayy :D

This is taking up way too much of my life-

anyways!

enjoy_

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How can I love myself when the love I had left me? 

How can I breathe my sorrows out when my soul still longs for the part that has me?

How can I contain the world when I can't even contain my emotions at the mention of your touch?

And what am I supposed to do when I can't handle this and all of this gets too much?"

Hugh sighed... let's just say listening to spotify to contain the sadness in his heart was a bad way to mourn. 

Tomorrow was school, he had a maths test and he was very, very, very likely to fail. I mean... he hadn't even picked up his textbook yet to see the topics in it.... 

School was approaching and he only hoped that he wouldn't have to see... him... the thing that seperated him and Yale forever.... Abu Al Bob ibn Al Robert....

He had liked the fellow before... but now he despised him... Yale's new boyfriend. The fellow was a year eleven who was strong, muscular and witty... god.... the exact opposite from him....

And now... Yale was gone... there was no Yale.... no chance he could ever have him.

The stupid plan that Physica came up with... god.... to date until he gets jealous... would that even work?

And what trap has she exactly lured him into? What exactly would she do to him... ruin his reputation? Get him expelled? Or even worse, tell Yale everything.... it seemed endless to Hugh and panicked every inch of his soul. But he couldn't tell Physica no... for some reason the soul in his body refused... it had to play the part.... because for some reason, it feared its life...

What is he going to do?

And before he knew it, it was five and he would have to go to school very soon. He sighed once more and picked up his bag... what a wondeful day this would be... 

Somehow, everything seems to start and end in one class.... and that can only be Miss Fesuoy's. The class was practically Stupidity 101 and the fact that he had two classes with her made it worse.

Oh! And about the math's test... let's just say he smashed it totally ahahha

Anyways!

It was biology and pregnancy was the topic. It was... an interesting topic to say the least... but hey, atleast it wasn't the time they talk about dicks... and for some reason Laoy had flaunted nine inches (that was obviously a lie he couldnt imagine something as deprived as Laoy *both mentally and physically* having more than half an inch). 

"Okay... fill in the blanks... Humans and generally all mammals give birth to _____________,"

Brave raised his hand, "babies," he yelled out, looking very pleased with himself.

"Brave, is 'babies' in the option box?" Miss Fesuoy sighed aloud.

Aisha raised her hand, " Live young," she said. Miss Fesuoy looked pleased as it was obviously the answer.

"Live young?" there came a noise from the guy sitting next to Wansaf... he was.... unfamiliar to Hugh... probably a newbie... but there was a strange aura to him... a very... stupid one...