1) period

i woke up today and it's day 2.

there was a pool of blood beneath me, and i used my last pad last night.

y/n
nate do u mind going to the store and getting me a box of pads plz plz

nate
not at all. idk which ones to get tho

y/n
just make sure the brand is always and it has the number 2 on the box. it's rlly easy

nate
alrighty. i'll be there soon. i love ya

y/n
thank you so much!! love ya too

nates pov

after i got y/n's text, i got in my car and drove off to walgreens.

i walked inside and grabbed a basket. i first went into the candy aisle. i grabbed a huge bag of peanut butter m&ms and another bag of hershey hugs.

i then walked down to the toy section, and grabbed a deer beenie boo for her.

she collected the beenie boos and beenie babies so i knew she would love it.

i put it in the basket, and then walked into the aisle labeled feminine hygiene products. i was overwhelmed with the millions of different boxes and brands.

i looked around and couldn't find any that fit her requirements.

"always number 2..." i mutter, trying to find that.

a worker walks over and she asks, "need any help there?"

"uhh yes please."

"who you shopping for? sister, girlfriend?"

"girlfriend."

"how's her flow?"

"her flow?"

"how heavy is she bleeding?"

"uhhh. i don't know. all she said was, ummm, always and number 2."

"okay... so medium." she says looking through the shelves.

i shrug.

she hands me a box, "these should work."

i was handed a box which read "always, size 2"

"yeah, thank you." i say.

"i think she's gonna want some medicine. she's gonna get horrible cramps." she says, leading me over to the pharmacy.

"definitely."

"i'm thinking these should do the trick." she says, handing me a bottle that says aleve.

"oh uhhh, she says this doesn't help her. she always complains about she feels like she'd been hit by a bus and her mom gives her nothing that helps." i say.

"ahh. okay maybe ibuprofen?"

i nod.

she hands me the bottle and i place it in the basket.

"thank you." i say.

"no problem. come on, let me ring you up."

i follow her, and then pay for the items.

i load up my car, and then stop at wendy's to get her a baked potato, and myself some nuggets. i also got 2 chocolate frosties.

i drive up to y/n's house and walk inside.

y/n's pov

"hellooo," he says, slightly knocking on the opened door.

"hey, what did you get?"

he gives me a cheeky smile and hands me the walgreens bag.

i pull out 2 bags of my favorite candy, a deer beenie boo, ibuprofen, and a box of always size 2 winged pads.

"these are perfect!" i say, proudly.

"i know."

"you got help didn't you?"

"nooo..."

i laugh at him.

"okay maybe. there was too many boxes and i didn't know what always number 2 meant.

"well, thank you. what's that?" i ask, referring to the bag he was holding behind his back.

"i got you a baked potato, and your own personal frosty." he says.

"yess!"

he hands me the bag and i immediately open and take a bite from the potato.

"thank you baby," i say, patting the bed so he could lay down next to me.

"hold on, there's one more thing." he says, running out of the room and back out to his car.

it takes him a minute, then he runs back inside and comes back into the room.

he's holding a bundle of dahlia flowers.

i smile real big.

he walks over to my bed and hands me the flowers.

"thank you."

he leans his head down in front of mine, and i give him a short and sweet kiss.

then suddenly it feels like i was stabbed in the stomach.

"ah- ooh... can you please give me 4 ibuprofen?" i ask.

he quickly opens the bottle and hands me the medicine.

i swallow them with the help of the frosty, and then go to the bathroom to change my pad.

as i was in the bathroom, nate stripped down my mattress and changed the bedding to a clean set of my navy blue satin sheets.

i walk out of the bathroom as he is putting the sheet around the corner.

"thank you." i say for the hundredth time.

we lay in my bed and watch a movie while eating our food.

A/N: hiii

i'm excited to write more one shots
i'm hoping this was a good first

leave suggestions plz!

MORE COMING SOON