19) skinny dipping

today was my 18th birthday, and my older brothers wanted to go all out for it.

so, they threw a huge birthday party for me at our house, and all their famous friends were coming. which kind of freaked me out.

and they made it so very clear to me that i was not allowed to drink any alcohol. which i kind of just waved them off because it's my birthday, and ill do whatever tf i want. but i'll try to stay away from them...

anyway, my brothers 2 best friends came over to help set up. madi and nathan.

i've known madi within the past 3 years, because of my brothers manager laura. and i've known nate since i was 8.

once we finished setting up, everyone pretty much showed up at once. and when i say the house was filled, it was filled.

i walk around, chatting with people, and people telling me happy birthday.

i come across my friend rachel and she is shoving a shot glass in my face. how can i not resist? she takes me over to my other friends, and we all take the shots together.

of course, nate saw me.

"you're lucky your brothers didn't see that." he laughs.

"shut up." i say, laughing a little.

"do you remember like 2 years ago when we stole your parents vodka and snuck out and had like the whole bottle?" he asks.

nate and i are only 2 months apart. we grew up together, and have done the dumbest stuff together. i would say he's like my brother, but he's way more than that.

i giggle, "oh yeah. and when we took one of your dads cigarettes."

we both laugh.

i see my brother chris walk into the room, and i instantly put the shot glass down, and grab a random water bottle.

"hey." chris says, walking over to nate and i.

"hi." i reply.

"people want to take pictures with you in the main room." he tells me.

i nod, and walk over there.

after the millions of photos, i settle down at the kitchen island.

this one girl who i barely know sits down next to me.

"hey girly, me and some other girls are gonna go skinny dipping at the pond right over there. you in?"

"sure." i reply, lowkey feeling down for it.

we all quickly sneak out from the party, and she drives us all down to the pond.

we all strip down and jump in.

it was so fun, and thankfully, the water wasn't cold at all.

we splashed around and just had a good time.

i decided to swim far out and enjoy myself.