dating nate would be like:

- flowers. he is always getting you flowers. your house is filled with the flowers he bring you.

- ice skating. since nate plays ice hockey, he's on the ice a lot. he takes you to the rink and you guys skate around, and he teaches you things.

- kisses. he loves to give you kisses. lips? kiss. forehead? kiss. hands? kiss. he will gives you kisses anytime.

- makes sure to say "i love you," instead of "love you." he wants you to know that he loves you.

- fast food. he can't cook, but he always makes sure his girl is fed. he never comes to your house without your favorite fast food.

- together 24/7. you guys could not last one day without seeing each other. and if you are forced to, you are texting and calling each other.

- gifts. he loves giving you gifts. jewelry, socks, shoes, clothes, literally anything.

- patience. nate is the most patient man alive. need somebody to talk to? he's listening. need to rant? he's listening. he never rushes you with anything.

- "you're so pretty." he always reminds you how gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, and cute you are. he won't let you forget it either.

- movies. you guys are always watching movies. he will watch whatever you want. mean girls? he's watching it because it makes you happy.

- dates. you guys go on dates at least 2 times a month. this could include him taking you out for dinner, lunch, breakfast, but also fun activities like bowling, or top golf.