3) hickey

"hey, u know what would be funny?" i ask my best friend emily.

"hm?"

"if i pranked nate and had hickeys all over my neck."

"aha! yes!"

"wait but who will give you the hickeys?" emily asks.

"okay... no homo but... you could?"

she laughs, "sure. or we could get makeup so you aren't actually marked."

"oh yeah..."

emily gets up and grabs my makeup bag. she pulls out an eye shadow palette.

she applies pink circles around my neck, and then adds a bit of purple and some brown.

"that looks pretty fucking convincing." she says, bring me my mirror.

"oh shit. he's gonna be pissed," i say, looking up at her.

she laughs.

"here, put your hair down, and go lay in your bed with the blanket over you."

i follow her commands, and she moves the blanket so you can't see the fake hickeys.

"alright, i'm outta here. but first, i'm setting up a camera. i got to see this." emily says.

she sets up a hidden camera in the corner of the room, and then she leaves.

i'm shaking in my boots. the thing is, i don't think nate will be mad. i think he will just be really really sad. it'll break his heart.

i ultimately decide to spring out of the bed and go grab my makeup wipes. but as soon as i grab the wipes, i hear the front door open.

i ran back to my bed, and laid down, covering my neck.

"hey, work was a doozy. so i got us some chipotle to relax." he says, walking into my room.

"sorry work wasn't good, but thank you." i say, instantly feeling bad for the prank.

"what did you do while i was gone?" he asks, taking off his work shoes.

"uhhh, emily came over. we just hung out a little."

"nice."

"your hair looks really pretty, did you do anything different? it looks softer than usual." he says, coming over to brush it out of my face.

"i switched conditioners."

he move the hair from my face, and that reveals a mark on the side of me neck.

his face falls, "what is this?"

i use my hand to cover my neck, "what's what?"

"y/n, what is that?" he frowns.

"what do you mean?"

he takes my hand off my neck and shows a couple marks on my neck and jawline.

he eyes stare at my neck.

"y/n..."

"what..?" i ask, pretending to be clueless.

i could see in his face that he was getting frustrated.

"y/n what's on your neck?!" he asks, shouting a little.

"who gave those to you?!"

it's a prank! i wanted to say so bad.

"nate..."

"no! who gave you those? it was not me."

"it's a prank nate." i say, licking my finger and wiping one of the hickeys off.

he stares at me for a minute, then his lips turn up, and he looks away hiding his smile.

"that was not funny." he says, trying to hide his smile.

"you know it was, that's why you're smiling," i say, sitting up.

"never do that again." he says, leaning down to wipe the rest of them off.

"now, can we watch our show and eat out chipotle?" he asks.

"yeah of course, but can you stop that camera." i say, pointing to the corner.

he grins, "really?"

"hey, it was emily's idea," i say, putting my arms up in defense.

A/N: upvote!!

ily!

leave suggestions bb