Episode 1: Who's That Weird Cursed Kid?

To clear a few things up:

1 – This is a remake of "Even in another Realm, I am the Strongest" with a similar premise but a different execution. For those who even remember that story, this is pretty much the same thing but done leagues better. You'll see in just a moment.

2 – While this is still a Canon Divergence Story, it doesn't stray too far from The Canon of The Owl House, at least, I think so anyway. I'm trying to stay as faithful to the source material as I can, while also not making it a complete 1-to-1 plot retread. Though there will be key differences, there won't be as many as in my other story "All For Luz", which is a Heavy Canon Divergence Story. The most that will happen is that Character Development will change in certain ways, some characters will meet at different times and under different circumstances, as well as some minor plot threads like one-off side stories happening later than they normally would or not happening at all (i.e. most of season 1 because let's face it, most of that was just demonstrating the differences of the boiling isles to earth. We, as an audience, don't need to see that again, so I'm skipping over most of it plus with what's happening a lot of it is also irrelevant. You'll see why later). But, aside from that, there won't be any drastic plot changes, with a few minor things that are very spoiler-heavy. So, you've been warned.

3 – Gojo is taking a Mentor Role to Luz in this fanfic, though that will not change Eda's placement in the story, nor her significance as doing that would be tantamount to writing her out of the plot entirely. She will, however, be taking more of a supportive role than she does in Canon. I know some people won't like that but it is what it is.

4 – This first chapter, as well as most of the story, takes place a month and a half before Gojo meets Yuji Itadori (June 30th, 2018), and a month and a half before Sukuna is unsealed from his finger at Yuji Itadori's school, where Yuji becomes his vessel. That way, there are no major clashing story differences, and it allows me to do things properly without the worry of disrupting the plots of either show too much.

5 – This fanfic has been planned out in its entirety. So, don't go asking to make requests, because I will not be modifying my story in any way. Unlike most of my fanfics, where I have them loosely planned out, this is entirely different. I have a plot progression document, as well as powers already planned out for later developments in this story. Just getting this out of the way before anyone asks about anything.

6 – Timeline-wise, I'm having Summer break out early for Luz and her school so that things make sense. Say that it has to do with the fact that Luz pulled the whole live snake thing and the school panicked. Hence what happens, happens.

Now, with all of that said, let's get into...

Jujutsu Kaisen 0.5: Gojo's Weird New Student(s)

[Episode 1 – Who's That Weird Cursed Kid?]

[Opening Song: Bling-Bang-Bang-Born – By Creepy Nuts]

[Date: May 8th, 2018, Early Summer, 7:30 AM, Tuesday]

The sound of tires screeching to a halt echoed throughout the sleepy town of Gravesfield Connecticut's eastern border on an early summer morning. The car to which the sound had been made was a pitch-black Honda Civic, specifically its 1998 model. Each window had been tinted except the windshield, and while otherwise it would've been illegal to do so, for the people inside the car it wasn't an issue.

A man in his early 40s sat in the driver's seat, hands firmly clenched onto the steering wheel not out of fear but rather out of professionalism. Messy black hair covered his head along with a pair of thick-framed lightly tinted glasses. His expression was stern, and his chocolate brown eyes narrowed in a business-like manner.