Introduction

Hey there!
This is my first book. I hope that you'll like it.

Disclaimer:

• This is purely based on my fiction. None of this exists in real life.
• Some chapters are based on depression and suicidal attempts. So, please don't do anything like that in real life.
•As English is my second language so spare me if there are grammatical mistakes.
•Don't spread hate and I hope that you will love this fiction of mine.
• I don't own any of the pictures, credit goes to all the respective owners.

Enjoy ~

......................................................................

Introduction:

Introduction:

Y/N:
• A 17 year old girl
• Cold and rude to everyone
• Introvert
Suicidal
• Smart

Y/N's background:

Y/N lives with her mother in New York. Her dad had died when she was 14. He was a cancer patient. His death played a main role in changing her sweet bright personality into a cold ruthless one. Her mother is a bit toxic towards her due to Y/N's character. She thinks that she raised a spoiled brat who acts rudely with everyone. So, inorder to teach her daughter, she thinks that by giving her punishments , it will make her a good little girl. But little did she knew that , her punishments just made the case worse, making Y/N more heartless and cold.
.
.

.
.
.

(Further characters will be introduced as soon as they will make their entrance in the story)