Chapter 7

Recap:

Observing her intense crying, I bent down, gently moving the hair that covered her face, and whispered, "Y/N." Her swollen eyes, tear-streaked cheeks, and heavy breathing revealed the depth of her pain. With a red nose, she glanced at me. "Come on, let's go. You've been here for hours, and everyone's waiting," I said softly. Y/N looked around, noticing my brothers standing at a distance. Embarrassed, she quickly stood up and said, "Let's go," then turned to her father's grave, whispering, "Dad, I'll meet you again soon." We headed towards the others, sat in the car, and left for the mansion, the ride was filled with silence.

.....................................................................

Y/N POV:

I found myself on my knees before my father's grave, tears streaming down my face. Time seemed to blur as I grieved, unaware of the passing hours. Amidst my cries, a gentle voice called my name, "Y/N." I looked up to see Seokjin, not the driver.

He informed me that I had been here for hours, and when he mentioned everyone was waiting, embarrassment washed over me. Wondering who everyone was, I spotted my other brothers standing at a distance. Quickly standing up, I bid farewell to my father and said, "Let's go" to Seokjin.

We sat in the car, and the whole ride was filled with silence. Eventually, I mustered the courage to ask, "Are we going to the mansion?" Hoseok affirmed, "Yes," but I hesitated. I didn't want to move in with them; I preferred staying in my old place.

Summoning my courage, I requested, "Can you drop me at my flat? I don't want to live at the mansion." Taehyung smirked, stating, "Who said you have a choice, sis? You're staying at the mansion no matter what." Jungkook chimed in, chuckling, "Aww, is my little sis scared of her brothers? Cute." Embarrassed, I wished I could jump off the car but I couldn't.

Upon arriving at the mansion, I stepped out of the car, following my brothers inside. Mr. Kim and my mom awaited us. Seeing me in disarray - puffy eyes, red nose, and messy hair - Mr. Kim expressed concern, asking, "Y/N, what happened? Are you okay?" Seokjin quickly reassured him, "She's fine; she was at her father's grave."

Mr. Kim acknowledged and suggested, "Oh, okay. Well, Y/N, you should go to your room and rest. Jimin, take her to her room." Jimin rolled his eyes and reluctantly agreed, "Fine, follow me." I trailed behind him as he led me to my room.

Entering my room, I found it surprisingly comfortable, with a dark theme that suited my liking. After Jimin left, I sighed and locked the door. Overwhelmed with emotions, I felt weak and numb. Without changing my dress, I simply laid on the bed and succumbed to sleep.

.....................................................................

Time skip ~

As I was sleeping, I heard knocks on the door which made me to wake up. Barely awake, I slowly opened the door to find Jungkook standing there. He coldly said , "Everyone is waiting for you at dinner". His cold tone stung a bit, but I brushed it off. After a hasty nod, I hurriedly made my way to the bathroom for a quick shower.

As I entered, I noticed my clothes neatly arranged in the closet. After a brisk shower, I changed into fresh clothes and tied my hair into a messy bun. With a half-asleep demeanor, I descended the stairs and joined the others for dinner.

What I wore: