Chapter 6

Recap:

The concern on Namjoon's face lingered, evident in his furrowed brow, but he eventually sighed and resumed his meal. As my mother and Mr. Kim returned, we made our way back to the cars. Witnessing my mother give Mr. Kim a goodbye kiss left me feeling disgusted. I merely waved them farewell without meeting their gaze and took my seat inside the car. Finally, this shit was over, and we were on our way back to our flat.

.....................................................................

Namjoon's POV:

Seeing a slap mark on Y/N's face made me concerned. I asked her about it, but Taehyung interrupted, making it hard for her to respond. It irritated me when Y/N casually admitted to being a brat, adding to my frustration. Since the day she left abruptly during her mom's marriage announcement, I sensed she was hiding something. The image of finding her at a bus stop, not crying but staring at the sky, stayed with me. Her words, "Life sucks, right?" and the sad chuckle revealed her pain. Despite everything, she kept her suffering hidden.

As I was busy thinking about her and trying to understand her, Jimin interrupted me, "Come-on hyung, stop thinking about that brat." Right now I really wanted to punch him because how couldn't he notice her behavior. He's really dumb for sure. "Jimin, she is not a brat," I calmly said.

Jungkook whined, "Oh come-on hyung, she herself said that she's a brat." I just glared at Jungkook, and he gulped, saying, "Sorry hyung." I smiled and said, "That's better." I sighed and gazed out of the window of the car, thinking, who are you, Y/N?

.....................................................................

Next day~

"Wedding Day"

Y/N POV:

Today is the stupid wedding day, and I can't believe my mother is getting married again. I deeply missed my dad as I sighed and took a deep breath before entering the hall. My brothers were sitting together, engaged in conversation. I sighed again and walked to an empty table in the corner. I despise people and gatherings, feeling the weight of everyone's eyes on me.

This is what I wore:

Dress:

Shoes:

Shoes: