Chapter 21

Recap:

In the living room, Seokjin was still discussing things with Namjoon, who was on his laptop. I addressed Seokjin, saying, "Um, oppa? Can you drop him home?" Namjoon offered, "I'll drop him then." He stood up, smiled, and said, "Let's go, Seojun." I hugged Seojun, then released him and said, "Bye, Seojun."

He replied, "Bye, see you tomorrow, and also stay alive at least till tomorrow." I nervously chuckled and replied, "Yeah, you too."

With that, he left with Namjoon. I then told Seokjin, "I won't eat dinner; I had snacks." He nodded in understanding. After that, I went back to my room.

.....................................................................

Seojun's POV:

Namjoon Hyung dropped me off at home. I sighed as I looked at the mess that awaited me. No one was home, indicating that Dad and his slut had left. The living room was chaotic, with wine bottles strewn across the table and spilled wine staining the floor. Snacks were scattered on the dining table.

I sighed again and went to my room to freshen up. Afterward, I returned to the living room and began cleaning up, tidying everything and then moving on to the kitchen.

After all cleaning, it was now midnight so I went to my room. As I laid on my bed, the image of Y/N lingered in my mind. Her smile and the playful banter we shared replayed in my thoughts. Despite her struggles, there was a sense of warmth and comfort when I was around her.

It was as if she understood my pain, just as I understood hers. In her presence, I found a momentary peace amidst the chaos of my own life.

As I stared at the ceiling, lost in my thoughts, I couldn't help but wonder about the girl who had unexpectedly entered my life. 'Was she feeling the same sense of peace that I was experiencing now? Did she find comfort in our fleeting moments together, just as I did?'

.....................................................................

A/N POV:

As the days passed, it became increasingly evident that Y/N and Seojun's friendship was blossoming into something special. Despite the initial reservations and uncertainties, they found comfort and support in each other's company.Their bond grew stronger with each passing day, as they spent hours studying together, exploring new places, and simply enjoying each other's presence.

Seojun became a familiar face in Y/N's home, welcomed with open arms by her brothers who embraced him as one of their own.

As Y/N and seojun were coming out of the school, Y/N said "Hey should we go to a cafe?" He then hesitated and said "Um well no actually I'm kinda busy so tomorrow" with that he just ran away. She was confused but she just shrugged and went towards her brother's car.

Today only Jimin came to the university. She sat beside him while he drove. As they reached the mansion, they went inside. Y/N saw Hoseok in the living room so she greeted him but he just hummed. 'Rude' she thought and went upstairs to her room.

Y/N freshened up and went downstairs, noticing none of her brothers were present in the mansion. She checked Jimin's room, but he wasn't there, even though he had just returned with her a few minutes ago. She then went to the kitchen, pulled out the leftover lasagna from last night, microwaved it, and ate it. Afterward, she went back to her room to study.

After studying, Y/N realized it was already 10 pm, and her brothers were still not back. Concerned, she decided to call Namjoon, but he didn't pick up. She then tried calling her other brothers one by one, but none of them answered. Growing increasingly worried, she went outside the mansion and asked the guards if they knew anything, but they had no information. Returning inside, Y/N felt a rising sense of anxiety.