Chapter 3

Recap:

Mr. Kim smiled and looked at me, saying, "Y/N, you must be excited to meet your brothers. Let me call them."

I felt a bit queasy at that. Hold on, Mr. Kim, you have sons? How many? Crazy thoughts started swirling in my head. I never thought I'd have siblings especially brothers.

.....................................................................

Y/N POV:

Mr. Kim called his sons, and I started feeling a bit nervous. I was hoping for, like, three or four of them, but nope, seven tall guys walked in. Gotta admit, they all looked pretty good, especially compared to me in my basic shirt and pants. Maybe Mom's advice about dressing up a bit was something I should've considered. Oh well, it's not like they're gonna be thrilled about having me around, and honestly, I'm not sure I'd be all that thrilled either.

Once they all found seats, they took turns introducing themselves. "Hey, I'm Seokjin, the oldest," Seokjin said with a serious face. "I'm Namjoon, nice meeting you," Namjoon greeted with a friendly smile.

"I'm Hoseok", he flashed this big, friendly smile that actually made me feel a bit better. "Yoongi", he said with a serious look. "I'm Taehyung", not even bothering to look at me. "Jimin", he smirked, making me feel kinda weird. "Jungkook, the youngest", he checked me out from head to toe, and I couldn't quite figure out what he was up to.

Honestly, I felt a strange mix of disgust and a suppressed desire to laugh at the revelation that Mr. Kim had done it seven times . As I gave them a cold glance, I uttered my name, "Y/N". Their exchanged glances seemed like an attempt to decipher the depths of my soul.

After what seemed like an eternity, a merciful maid declared that dinner was served. Grateful for the interruption, I couldn't endure the piercing stares from Mr. Kim's sons any longer. Now, by some twist of fate, I found myself sitting between Jungkook and Suga, making the atmosphere at the dinner table even more awkward. My appetite had vanished, and I mechanically played with the food on my plate, a fact not lost on Mr. Kim's sons.

As I took a sip of water, my frustration reached a boiling point when Mr. Kim casually dropped the bomb, "So, kids, we're getting married this Sunday." 'Sunday? Hold on, it's only Thursday! ' In my infuriation, my grip on the glass tightened, and it shattered. My hand started bleeding, but I brushed it off, indifferent to the physical pain.

Reacting to the sudden wedding announcement, I snapped, "Cut this nonsense; there's no way you two are getting married," my frustration evident. My mom shot me a warning glare, signaling me to behave. Despite Mr. Kim's concern for my bleeding hand, I scoffed, "Come on, you just told me like two hours ago that you have a boyfriend, and you're going to marry him. Did you conveniently forget about Dad? I really hate you. Enjoy your dinner." With that, I stood up and left the mansion, disregarding the injury on my hand.

Even though my mom acted like she cared, yelling, "Y/N stop", but it was too late - I had already left the mansion in frustration. Namjoon, quick to react, stood up and said, "I'll go after her." He left the mansion, got into his car, and started searching for me.

While driving around, Namjoon saw me sitting alone at a bus stop. Not wanting to disturb me, he parked his car at a distance. Approaching slowly, he noticed I wasn't crying, which surprised him. Deciding not to interrupt my time alone, he parked his car and quietly got out. Finding me on a bench, he sat down beside me. To his surprise, I didn't react or move away; I just stayed calm.