Chapter 2

Y/N POV:

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and changed my clothes. I decided to wear something comfortable. I didn't wore makeup cause I hate it.

What clothes I wore :

As I descended the stairs, my gaze fell upon my mother, who appeared meticulously put together from head to toe

As I descended the stairs, my gaze fell upon my mother, who appeared meticulously put together from head to toe. Every piece of jewelry, every stroke of makeup, exuded an aura of readiness. However, instead of admiration, her eyes met mine with an expression of disdain.

"Y/N, go and change into something else. You're dressed like a homeless maid. I won't let you ruin my image in front of my boyfriend", she declared with a disapproving tone.

Unfazed, I let out a scoff and rolled my eyes, "I couldn't care less about what he thinks of me. I won't accompany you if my choice of clothing bothers you that much."

My mother groaned in frustration. "Why must you be so stubborn, Y/N? This is why I always punish you."

She then sighed and continued,"Fine, let's go, we're already running late. Just don't do something stupid there."

Meanwhile at boyfriend 's mansion:

(For now I'm gonna call Y/N 's mom boyfriend as Mr.B.F)

Mr. B.F got back to his big house after his work meetings. Sitting on the couch, he noticed his youngest son playing GTA and told him, "Go get your brothers; we need to talk."

The youngest son groaned but went to call his brothers. Soon, they were all there. The oldest son asked, "Dad, why the call? New mission or project?"

Mr. B.F took a deep breath and said seriously, "My girlfriend is coming here in a few hours with her daughter. Make sure you all treat them with respect."

The brothers exchanged looks, and one of youngest teased, "Another girlfriend, Dad? You really know how to play." Another joked, "Yeah, Dad, we need some lessons."

Things got serious when Mr. B.F stood up and warned one of his sons, "I won't hesitate to take serious action if something goes wrong." With that, he left for his room, leaving his sons annoyed but not bothered, knowing their dad wasn't planning to get married. They went back to what they were doing, shrugging off the tense moment.

A/N POV:

Heading to her boyfriend's big house, Y/N was both curious and unsure. When they got there, she stepped out of the car and looked around, pretty surprised by how huge and fancy everything was.

Suppressing a little laugh, Y/N raised an eyebrow at her mom and said, "Well, Mom, looks like you're quite the gold digger. I'm impressed."

Her mom held her chin really tight and looked super mad, warning, "You better control yourself inside, or there will be big trouble." She strode to the doorbell and pressed it firmly, while Y/N stood there, regretting her own existence.

As soon as Y/N's mother pressed the doorbell, the entrance swung open, revealing a tall man in his late 50s. Without hesitation, he embraced her mother warmly, offering a peck on the cheek. Moving towards Y/N with a friendly demeanor, he extended a greeting, but she took a step back and quipped with a hint of mockery, "Hi, Mr. Boyfriend." He chuckled, replying, "It's Mr. Kim. Well, soon to be dad for you. Nice to meet you, Y/N."

Annoyance flickered in Y/N's eyes as she stared at him. Internalizing her frustration, she silently cursed when he mentioned the prospect of becoming her dad. Feeling compelled to respond, she restrained herself from outright refusal but couldn't help thinking, 'There's no way I'll ever consider calling this guy my dad.'

.....................................................................

Introduction of Mr.Kim:

Mr. Kim is a big businessman in South Korea, owning Kim Enterprises. He's well-known and even leads a top mafia group with his seven sons in the underworld. Sadly, his wife passed away from a genetic illness three years ago.

He's been dating Y/N's mom for two years. They first met in the US while working on a project together for their companies. Interestingly, it was because of Mr. Kim that Y/N's mom and Y/N moved back to South Korea.

.....................................................................

Y/N POV:

As soon as my mom pressed the doorbell, the entrance swung open, revealing a tall man in his late 50s. Without hesitation, he embraced my mother warmly, offering a peck on the cheek. Moving towards me with a friendly demeanor, he extended a greeting, but I took a step back and quipped with a hint of mockery, "Hi, Mr. Boyfriend." He chuckled, replying, "It's Mr. Kim. Well, soon to be dad for you. Nice to meet you, Y/N."

Annoyance flickered in my eyes as I stared at him. Internalizing my frustration, I silently cursed when he mentioned the prospect of becoming my dad. Feeling compelled to respond, I restrained myself from outright refusal but couldn't help thinking, 'There's no way I'll ever consider calling this guy my dad.'

Mr. Kim held my mom's hand and signaled for us to go inside. Once indoors, I was blown away by how fancy everything looked. We settled in the living room, with me on one sofa and my mom and Mr. Kim on another.

As they chatted, I kinda just sat there like a statue. Mr. Kim smiled and looked at me, saying, "Y/N, you must be excited to meet your brothers. Let me call them."

I felt a bit queasy at that. Hold on, Mr. Kim, you have sons? How many? Crazy thoughts started swirling in my head. I never thought I'd have siblings especially brothers.

.....................................................................

So how is it? Are you liking the story ? If there are requests, please make sure to tell me. I'll be happy to respond to them.
.
.
Please support me and thankyou so much for reading my book <3