It was always him

I came down and was shocked to see Dhruv in front of my eyes

 I came down and was shocked to see Dhruv in front of my eyes. This can't be true. The man of my dreams. The guy I never even imagined that I can have, he is the guy my father has chose for me. I was literally shouting and screaming inside, but i kept my composure on the outside. It was all too good to be true. Our parents talked for a while about different things which I couldn't focus on.

I was too lost in his eyes. I never ever even couraged to look him in his eyes.

"Why don't you both go for a drive together? You'll just get bored in these elderly talks anyway" My father said

I agreed shyly

We both stood up and went towards the car.

He opened the passenger door for me. I sat in and put on my seatbelt. He came and sat on the driver's seat and started the car.

The way his hand flexed on the steering wheel.

I was looking at his hand when his hand slightly touched my thigh, although it was cloth covered, I could feel the sensation in my body, I could feel goosebumps and out of response i jerked back.

"If you are not happy with this marriage, you can tell me. If you are being forced, you can tell me, I will say no to the marriage"