The Graduation Ceremony

Dhruv gave me a rose with the most beautiful note I have read and then he brought me chocolate ice-cream

The efforts he put in to pacify me were enough for me to forgive him.

After that we studied well for our exams then finally it was our graduation day.

He was in the top 5 students to complete the course.

He took his degree and I was the one to cheer the loudest.

Then I went on the stage to take my degree

I pass a polite smile to everyone after taking my degree. I look around, my eyes are searching for that one person, when they stop near the huge tree.

There.... Dhruv is leaning against the tree folding his hands in front looking very handsome staring at me with proud eyes flashing his handsome smile.

Our eyes met for second before he wink at me making me divert my gaze immediately.

"God!! This man has no shame" I thought, 

I can feel my cheeks heat up. Immediately getting down from the stage I then meet my parents, then meet his parents too whereas whole time he was busy with his friends and few professors.

I too get busy along with some classmates as we are meeting for the last time. Eventhough I never much engage myself with my classmates but yeah....

"Accha aunty mai chalti hun. My parents are waiting"

I said and pass a fake smile to the overly sweet aunty.  I turn around and walk away. She is mother of one of our classmate and don't know why she is being this much sweet to me.

"God!!! She speaks alot"

I said to myself.

Once again I look around for Dhruv, don't know where this man disappear everytime. We didn't even get five minutes of time to ourselves today.

Suddenly my phone ping.

Maybe Dhruv