Claiming my rights

Dhruv came to the library to study, even when he usually studies in his room, he came there and showed his care and concern for me, and it touched my heart

I was really enjoying our sweet genuine moments, when this chitrangdha came.

This is the girl who, if possible will stick to Dhruv.

"Hi Dhruv" She said to him

and comes and sits on the chair between us

"Hi Netra" she said to me

and I applied so much force on my pen, it would have broken.

And Dhruv looked at me and nodded.

"Hi Chitrangdha" he said with a smile.

Why the hell is he smiling at her?

Wait till she leaves Dhruv, I will cover your face, so no one will be able to see him!!!!

They started to talk about something and I was so annoyed.

I texted Tara that chitrangdha is annoying me in the library and she understood the assignment.

Tara comes to the library with her matcha latte.

She comes near me and and *accidentally* spills her drink on chitrangdha's dress

"Oh I am so sorry, it was a mistake" she said with the most innocent voice but a devilish glint in her eyes which was visible only to me.

I hid my smirk.

And took her out of my sight.

I swear if she would have stayed a second more, I wouldn't have been responsible for my actions.

As soon as she went outside, I laid back and pouted,

Dhruv placed his chin on his hand, tilted his face and looked with adoration at me.

"What happened?" He asked

"What happened? Seriously what happened? Like the audacity of this guy!!!!! He is so clueless,right?" I thought to myself.

"Hi Chitrangdha " I said mimicking him

And he chuckled.

"Coco, she was talking to me, it would been rude, if I would have not replied" He said stood up and came and sat next to me.

"You didn't need to flash her with your smile" I crossed my hand and turned around.

Then he stands up again and comes in front of me and places his hand on the table.

He leans on his hand and looks in my eyes.

"Coco" he said so lovingly

"Are you jealous?" He said teasing me.

I stood up with a jerk and said

"Yes!!! I am jealous, I have every right to be jealous and you have no right to tease me about it" I said and turned around.

He leans close to my ear, his hands behind his back, I am not even seeing him let alone touch him but I can feel him so accurately.

"I am sorry, Mrs. Bhardwaj" he whispers.

I am blushing right now. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. But I keep my straight face and take my books and walk out of there.