Endings? New beginnings !!!

It's been three months since I told it to the world that I belong to my coco, and to say these three months have been the best part of my life would be an understatement

In this period of time, she has become a part of my family, more than I myself am!!!

She's has been going on shoppings with mom, coming home on sundays to play carrom with dad, staying up all night with me, telling me about her books while I get lost in her eyes and the melody of her voice.

And it's not that I have not been a part of their family, we have gone to a roadtrip last weekend only, although I have been quite busy with starting my practice as a doctor as well preparing for PG, I try my best to take some time out for everyone.

I don't know how coco manages it, she is always available for everyone, she makes that look so simple.

Like right now, I am at the hospital, stuck with this paitent and she is at my house, preparing for my cousin sister's engagement.

Nidhi didi, it's her engagement in the evening, the person who has stayed with me through the thick and thin, who was always there with me whenever I need her, she was the only person other than Mom and Advik who knew about coco before this arranged marriage thing.

And today, on her special day, I cannot be with her, but I will try my best to make up for it.

I completed the regular check up of my last paitent, packed my stuff and went to the airport.

On the way to the airport, I called Rishi Bhatia (The brother of my to-be jijaji), so that he can come with me to pick up his to-be-bhabhi.

"Hello?" he picked the call

"Kaha hai Rishi?" I responded

"Mai toh dhol tashe ke saath khada hu apni hone wali bhabhi ke swagat ke liye aap kaha ho?" He said

"Mai bas gaadi mai hu phuch raha hu" I said and cut the call.

Nidhi didi was coming from chennai since she went there for her work and we had planned the most grand welcome for her.

From garlands to crackers, from dhol nagade toh 5-6 cars to receive just one girl, I hope she feels like the queen she is.

Hardik Jiju can't meet her before the mangni, so he couldn't come, that's why rishi organised everything.

I hope everything goes as planned, here as well as back at home.