━𝟎𝟎𝟏

Clara and her friends were getting ready to go out for the night, then after that she would see her sisters broadcast, the one with 666 news

Even thinking about her sister brought tears to her eyes. She would remember all the fun times they had together, even though they didn't talk anymore, they still watched out for each other.

She was excited for the broadcast too, it was about a new idea of charlie, one that came from the help of their mother.

Speaking of her mother, she looked exactly like her, tall slim body,  long purple horns that curled around her head when she got mad, thin eyebrows, long eyelashes ,light blonde hair with thick honey blonde streaks, that reached below her bum and sliver-grey eyes, the one thing she got from her father was his pure white skin.

She may have had the appearance of her mother but she had the personality of her father, a little more shy.

Clara slipped her purple club dress on, which reached just above the knees. she released a sigh, she didn't even want to go tonight, but her friend said the club was having a deal for sexy ladies. basically her friend was using her, she knew she looked hot. She just didn't like showing herself off, it was enough that she was hells princess, she didn't want to be a sex toy too.

Bending down, she put her glitter black heels on-the best she could over her hooves- and strapped them on her feet. The club her and her friends were going to was called consent, it was a sex club. That was the reason for the sexy ladies night.

The broadcast started a little after 1 am, so Clara had to be out of the club by 12:30.

The blonde finished her makeup, opting for some blush and gloss, her eyelids were already a dark purple while her lips were black. She placed a pearl necklace her mother had gotten for her 200th birthday on her neck, in three months it would be her 223rd birthday.

her phone buzzed on her dresser, where she placed it when putting on her dress. She quickly stood from her vanity stool and grabbed her phone, the screen lighting up with a text from her friend, Sam.

'hey girl! we're outside'Her text read. Clara didn't bother to respond, seeing how she was already at the front door of her town house, that was downtown of pentagon city, even though she had a lot of money she didn't use it unless she actually needed it.

she grabbed her black coat and black purse,putting her coat on, fixing her hair to be comfortable .opening the door, she stepped out to the sight of a black car parked in her driveway, she knew it was Sam and Dex, her friends. she closed her door, locking it and rushed down the steps, gracefully. just like her mother taught her.

The car door opened, Sam in the back while Dex was in the driver seat, Clara slid in and closed the door with a thud.¨ so whos ready to get drunk !? " Sam, the sinner demon cheered. Her hot pink eyes closed shut with her white sharp teeth in a grin, her pink curly hair falling around her shoulders.

Dex stayed silent, giving the occasional glance to the back. He was a sinner demon who had short light pink hair, on top of his head was a red and black top hat, from the corner of her eye Clara could see his red tail curl around his seat.

"I can't get too drunk, Sam"The princess of hell rolled her eyes.

"Oh, why not!?"

Dex started the car, the engine roaring to life. He reversed out of the driveway and set path to the club.

"I have my sister's broadcast to watch" despite Sam's yelling, Clara still spoke in a soft voice.

"I don't know why you even bother!" The sinner demon fluffed up her bright pink hair." Shes a good for nothing brat! That likes to act all high and mighty when she's nothing but a wh-"

"Finish that sentence" Clara's blonde hair started to fly around her head, whipping around her dark purple horns that suddenly appeared, aching her head with the weight of them. Her normal sliver-grey eyes turning into a dark red." I dare you too" she growled in Sam's face, leaning over her, her long black tail with spikes and a triangular tip appeared, whipping around, sure to leave some marks in the seats.

The demon smiled, nodding her head fast." Gotcha loud and clear, Clara!" Sam said, holding her thumbs up. Dex shivered at the thought of Clara's anger towards him.

Clara's appearance changed, going back to normal. Sitting back down, She looked out the window, watching the demons that littered the street of pentagon city." Great" she said, softly.

she would let her friends walk all over her, but never her sister.

Her older sister who did everything for her, if not more.