━𝟎𝟎𝟗

Being the head of porn studios and a powerful overlord, he had all he could ever want

Being the head of porn studios and a powerful overlord, he had all he could ever want. along with Velvet and Vox, his partners. On top of that, everyone liked him and was envious of him, he liked to think.

Val, though, couldn't shake the image of her.

it had been a couple hours since he met her, yet all his thoughts were clouded of her.

The way her beautiful blonde hair gleamed under the vibrant club lights.

The way her purple dress fit like a glove on her body.

The way her grey eyes grew brighter with every passing second.

All he could think about was her.

Valentino groaned,  slapping a pair of his hands on his face while his others played with a pocket knife. Vox had gifted him the knife two years after they met, the now boring knife was covered in pink glitter and gemstones.

The gemstones were peeling so he would have to glue them on again.

He revealed his other side to her after texting her the previous evening—a side he kept hidden from everyone but Angel and his other overlords.

He would have to charm her in order to make up for that error.

He was currently at porn studios, filming a set where the main character was a shy Innocent person and getting thrown around by big buff men, the demons of hell seemed to love plots like that.

he gestured for the crew to start filming, the directer yelling out 'action', the camera crew zoned in on the set, the theme was baby blue with some white here and pink there.

A few hours ago, Angel stopped answering his texts, so Valentino had to settle for the second-best porn star.

It was some girl named Ellie, a hellborn demon who quickly rose the ranks of the porn industry by acting innocent on screen, the only thing that was wrong was she wasn't innocent off screen and that's what made Valentino want to end his contract with her many times.

Even if it wasn't as much as Angel, he still had an excessive quantity of money from her.

Valentino gritted his teeth, Ellie was trying to look small around the buffed up men, however, her 3 inch heels and heavily makeup made her appear 4 years older than her actual age.

"What perra put her in that stupid makeup!?"

It was usual for him to yell, just not during the recordings.

The cameraman abruptly switched off the equipment and turned to face him."I dont know sir! she just came out looking like that"

"is there a problem?" A high-pitched voice said words, and her silhouette materialized by Valentine's side.

"Who the fuck did your make up?" he scoffed at her. With a wince, the girl turned her face to the side as Val held her chin in his palms to obtain a better view.

"I did...what's the matter with it?"With her head still in Val's grasp, she turned to face the team and noticed their reactions. It was terrified looks. Ellie's face gradually became paler, her bright pink eyes glazing into val's.

"Go to your dressing room for a quick chat, darling," he said, releasing go of her. Val said, "I'll be in there in a moment," getting to his feet.

Ellie nodded, heading her way to her dressing room right beside the set, Glancing around to make sure everything was in place to not get Valentino even more mad, she sat down on her blue couch she had, staring at her dark skinned thighs.

just like val said, he appeared in her dressing room a moment later. As soon as he closed the door, his nice facade dropped, replaced with a scowl.

" You think you can disrespect me in front of everyone?" The brunette stayed silent"huh perra?!" When Ellie let out a small sob, he stopped, getting closer in her face."remember who fucking owns you, bitch" The chain of Ellie's contract was held in val's hand , the light of the bright pink collar enhancing her tears.

I've broke her

finally

He tugged at the chain, more tears falling out of the brunette's eyes, gaining a laugh out of val.

"filming's done for the day, come back tomorrow and see if you're in a better mood." tugging on the chain one more time, he took a hit of his cigarette and blew it in her face. The red smoke entering her lungs and allowing her to fall into a short sleep.

Valentino exited the dressing room, ignoring the stares from the crew and walked to the elevator. dialing a number on his phone, it rang a couple of times before getting picked up.

"what?" Velvet's high-pitched voice echoed.

"what's got your panties in a twist,sugar "

"dont play with me val, not in the mood, my top model got sick and my seamstress refuses to model for me! im going to fuck someone up!"

"I'll work my charm on her, she working with you or?"

"one of my places in the city, hurry, i needed her like an hour ago"Velvet huffed out through the phone. 

"perfect"

"hello stupid! why the fuck are you still on the phone!?"

Val laughed and hung up the phone, the elevator doors opened, stepping out he fixed his coat and headed outside to where his limo awaited.