━ 𝟎𝟏𝟏

It's been six days since clara's seen her sister and she started modeling, in those six days, a extermination happened , Clara got in the middle of a turf war on her way home from late nights at the Vees tower

luckily the demons recognized her and just asked her who should get the land and she suggested both of them, when they made no move to argue, I mean who would wanna argue with the princess of hell, Clara quickly got out of there.

She was making breakfast when Charlie called her, she was off for the day and she used that for her advencte, sleeping in and making breakfast when it was lunch time. picking up the phone, she balanced her phone between her right shoulder and ear while flipping her eggs, the eggs had bits of mice skin in it.

"hi Charlie, how are you?" her voice sounded tired, trying to hide a yawn, she moved her pan of eggs over to a plate and dumped the eggs beside demon bacon.

"I'm amazing!, do you wanna come over to the hotel?, Alastor changed it up and it's much more livable!." Charlie's loud voice made Clara cringe away from her phone, deciding to put it on speaker phone, she placed her phone down on the counter beside her food.

¨ Charlie, its 11:00 clock in the morning.¨ She said, opening her fridge door and grabbing her jug of water while also grabbing a cup from the cupboard that was right beside the fridge.¨ and sure, i'll come over, just-¨

¨great!¨ Charlie hung up before Clara could get another word in, the older sister practicality jumping up and down. This was the first time Clara agreed to see her a second time in a row.

Sighing, the blonde turned her phone off and picked up her plate of food. She walked over to her couch, just as she was about to sit down, her phone rang.

Grumbling underneath her breath, she put her food down on the coffee table and sped walked to her phone.

Without looking at the caller id, she said.¨ what now charlie?¨

¨whos charlie?¨ Valentino's voice was heard from claras phone.

¨not you!¨She groaned, and hung her head low, smacking it against the counter in the process.¨fuck¨ She whispered.

¨ did you just hit your head?¨ He laughed.

¨how did you know?¨ while rubbing the spot on her head, she said, the sound was loud enough but she didnt think val would know exactly what she did.

¨Because im outside your door, and the windows give a pretty good view of you.¨ Claras face grew bright red, she didnt know if it was from embarrassment that val could see her in her thin bed shorts and a tank top or if was anger that he decided to be a creep.

Clara hung up the phone and stomped to her door, where she could hear valentinos loud laugh on the other side of it. She pulled open the door, almost smacking herself in the face. ¨ you just cant get enough of things smacking you huh? I can smack you with my thing ¨

¨Are you always this horny?¨She laughed awkwardly while her face grew red again, letting go of the door handle and rubbing her face once again.

¨only with you, baby¨ He grinned, his gold tooth sparkling in the light that it captured's claras attention.¨ what you like it?¨ Val flexed his tongue around the top row of his teeth¨ you can match with me¨He winked at Clara and stepped inside her house, standing to his full height.

He was only a couple inches taller than Clara so he could comfortably walk around her house.

¨ Maybe - yeah just invite yourself in¨ closing the door, she snatched her hello kitty lamp out of val hands.¨ please...dont touch that ¨ She carefully set it down back on her end table.

¨ not that either ¨ She grabbed her family photo out of his hands.

¨mummy looks just like you¨

¨im her daughter of course ¨ She mumbled through her teeth.

Reaching into his coat pocket, he took out a cigarette and lit it, the pink smoking dancing around clara.¨ dont smoke in here! Val!¨

His bottom set of hands grasped onto her waist and lifted her to his height.¨ relax....¨ taking another puff of his cigarette, he blew it straight into her face. The blonde cringed and coughed.

¨stop¨ she coughed again until val let her fall down to her knees, she landed on the floor with a thump. She coughed again, her hand coming up to her throat . Her coughing died down and she stood with her back to val.

¨ it's just a bit of smoke, babe.¨ he blew it again when a hand crushed his cigarette. He looked into Clara's dark red eyes, dark long purple horns protruding out of her head, her blonde hair even longer than normal.

¨ I told you no, Val ¨ she opened her hand and in the palm laid a ruined cigarette. she walked over to her garbage can, her long black tail with spikes and a triangular tip whipping around,her appearance going back to normal as she walked and threw out the cigarette.

He had to keep his cool or Velvette would kill him.

"Ouch!"

I currently have a nanami kento yandere story and Percy Jackson story which one should I focus on more?

Also thanks for 20k reads!!